VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale by owner, manual transmission and clear title. Car is in great shape and miles for the year (171000), consistently gets 35-40mpg in stop and go traffic and better than that on the highway. Took it to Sarasota this past September with zero issues. Current inspection is good through May 2019. Car is not being driven as a daily driver due to purchase of new vehicle, however I will continue to drive it once a week to keep it from sitting. The following has been done: new brakes and rotors in March 2018, new headliner in November 2018, new glow plugs and wiring harness in December 2018, new driver's side wiring loom in 2016. January 2019 installed new water pump, timing belt kit, fuel filter and changed the oil with a new oil filter. Proper coolant and oil always used. The tires will probably need to be replaced in the next year but are still good now. Driver's seat started to fail at the seams, was repaired with glue and leather cover as you can see from the pictures. Aside from that, the car has always started and run well for me. Asking $3900 obo. Please feel free to contact me with questions.

VIN:3vwrt71k26m704789

Jetta 1.jpg Jetta 2.jpg Jetta 3.jpg

https://www.carfax.com/fsb/report?token=1hqhV7woBBhvNkoD9hkAew

1 - 1 of 1 Posts