VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
S O L D & DELIVERED 8/14/11
My brother has just purchased a new Golf and asked me to help him sell his 2005.5 Jetta (108K miles). Car black with charcoal interior and is in Manchester, NH.

This is a Package 1 car (Dual Climatronic, rain sensor, full MFD+, cold weather pkg, fold-flat passenger seat, moon-roof and Premium sound.) See http://www.myturbodiesel.com/1000q/a5/2005-2006-VW-Jetta-TDI-buying-guide.htm

It also has a high-end professionally installed in-dash Kenwood Navigation/Audio/DVD system.

Video of Car

The car is in good shape has been regularly maintained (have records). Recent work at very good TDI aware shop includes:
• Timing Belt (full with new rollers, water pump, etc)
• New cam shaft (it had wear starting) Used high performance cam for the BEW motor that has a different profile and is much less prone to the wear problem
• Full brake job
• 4 new Michelin Primacy tires
• 4 essentially new Bridgstone Blizzak Snow tires
• New windshield installed - it had a stone chip

Performance upgrades: RC 1+. It pulls very well and has similar power to newer 2009 and up models, but it can use Biodiesel without a problem.

UPDATE:
Just had a complete new turbo installed to handle the bad actuator - a nice difference!

My brother is looking to get $13,900. I know there are many of these selling for less, but haven't seen any with both the Turbo and Cam problems handled - as well as the typical 100K miles stuff (Timing belt, brakes, etc). Add it up - I think this is a better deal than a similar priced 80K car without all this done.

Comments, questions or offers welcomed!

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
price without new turbo

You stated that car is avail w/new turbo installed, what number ae you looking for? New turbo is abt 1200 correct plus install...................... Would you take $11000
Im in Delaware

1 - 3 of 3 Posts