VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$6000
2004 Volkswagen Jetta TDI Wagon. 5-speed manual transmission. Just under 167K miles. I don't believe you'll find a cleaner BEW TDI at any price.
This car happens to have impeccable service history. It has not missed a manufacture recommended service in its whole life, and it's all documented! I am the 3rd owner. The first two owners had the car serviced at their local VW dealerships and I have copies of the service records to prove it. Since I have owned this car, I have done all the service myself (the closest VW dealership is 2.5 hrs away). I have all receipts for the parts. All parts and fluids I have used are either OEM or better than OEM.
Car has exterior scratches and dents to be expected with the miles. The interior is what I would consider as excellent condition for the miles and age. I have a walk-around video that I can send you, just ask. I also have an extensive list of all the new parts and services that I can send, just ask.
Timing belt just changed at 160K so you wont have to worry about it for almost another 80,000 miles.
Tires are newer Michelin Defenders with a 80K mile warranty. Tires have 6000 miles on them. I also have a set of Firestone studded snow tires mounted on separate VW rims that are for sell for an additional $400. The snow tires have been used for one season and have almost new tread.
The car has a FrostHeater installed. If the FrostHeater is plugged in during the night you will have instant hot air in the morning when the car is started. The car is absolutely wonderful and I wish I could keep it. Please let me know if there is any other information I can provide.
Call Text or Message Cody at 8zero1-7one9-9three37

1 - 1 of 1 Posts