VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, i have a vw sharan 2002 with the 115hp pd engine, and i have this annoying problem, between 1k and 2k rpms i get no power in 1st 2nd 3rd 4th gear, but in 5th and 6th it seems to be pulling from 1500 rpms. However after 2k rpms ir pulls like a train, no faulf codes, maf sensor is new, turbo is new, egr valve is deleted. I asked a friend to plug in vcds, we drove and the live data was spot on so I really dont know what could be the cause of this, any suggestions?

·
Super Moderator
9,555 Posts
First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Forum Rules and Guidelines

This is a new forum layout which is owned by a company last year that doesn't give a dam with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes which they refuse to install. It doesn't show the car spec/location.

Add your car specs to your signature that will show on every post you make.

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a poll which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.

Who long is a piece of string?

You need to get your motor scanned (preferably with VAG-COM\VCDS) for any error codes logged in the ecu and post them, that will save a lot of guessing and check systems out.

We don't have a Sharan sub forum thread moved to general.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
as i mentioned the motor was scanned no fault codes and the live data is good

·
Super Moderator
9,555 Posts
as i mentioned the motor was scanned no fault codes and the live data is good
Scanned with what? Post the results in CODE tags?

If no log file is isn't VAG-COM\VCDS.

Is this your Sharan or are to trying to fix someone else's?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Scanned with what? Post the results in CODE tags?

If no log file is isn't VAG-COM\VCDS.

Is this your Sharan or are to trying to fix someone else's?
it is my dads sharan, and it was scanned with vcds, i asked my friend to do it, no fault codes appeared, the only strange thing he told me was that my MAF data is fluctuating and not that linear, but nothing too bad.

·
Super Moderator
9,555 Posts
How long is a piece of string?

Loss of power at the low rev range could be anything.

We don't know what has been done or tried only what you have said.

Without TDI Wiki you can't search.

Get the VCDS log file of your friend and post it.

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
hello, i have a vw sharan 2002 with the 115hp pd engine, and i have this annoying problem, between 1k and 2k rpms i get no power in 1st 2nd 3rd 4th gear, but in 5th and 6th it seems to be pulling from 1500 rpms. However after 2k rpms ir pulls like a train, no faulf codes, maf sensor is new, turbo is new, egr valve is deleted. I asked a friend to plug in vcds, we drove and the live data was spot on so I really dont know what could be the cause of this, any suggestions?
You might try adjusting the jam nuts on the push rod on the turbocharger actuator. It changed how my car ran. Don’t go too far though or the car with start to surge.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts