VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully the snow is gone for the winter in Seattle (not that we had much this year). I put on my regular (all-season) tires, with my new 17 inch Goal wheels (anthracite color). I like the way they match the paint....I'm not sure how they would look on other colored cars. Here are a few pictures, and I attached another picture of the Porto's from a few weeks ago, on a trip to Mt. St. Helens for comparison. The ugly weather today, makes them look a bit blah, or maybe its the photographer.
:dunno

Deej

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
The gray wheels look real nice with that color but I think they would look good on most cars. The only color which doesn't go well with most colors is gold.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I can't wait to see what they look like in the sunshine, but Yah, Yah for anything that makes your TDI stand out from all the others...but the others still look very nice regardless.

Let's see about hooking up for that group photo shoot soon. ;)

Come join us on Fuelly.com and track your mileage!

Dan (and also a D.J.)

·
Super Moderator
23,902 Posts
:needpics:

....oh wait. Yeah, nice pictures! I went to Mt St. Helens last year and you can still see the trees blown over. Great road...unless you blow a tire in which case it's your worst nightmare.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts