VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again needing some advice, been having problems starting the car after it sits longer than 2 hours. I’ve tested low lift pump flow, new tandem pump, tested all glow plugs reading 0.7ohms new fuel filter, I used VCDS to look at injection and it looks good. After the car starts for the first time it has no problem restarting before 2 hours has passed. I cleaned the injectors with diesel purge at the fuel lines up front. And I’ve tried priming the system with vcds 3 times before starting. No leaks & I repaired some fuel lines that looked bad. I don’t have any fuel spots from car sitting.
tried plugging the car into frost heater over nightto see if the warm start would help but nope. I changed my torsion value to 1.0for the camshaft. And I have no cel light ! My shop told me its Not a bad camshaft, the car shakes a bit more than normal at high engine speed around 80mph. Any help on what to do next would be appreciated. I don’t think the fuel injectors are leaking I havnt noticed diesel in my oil, nor has my oil level changed any. I’ll post some videos on first start vs after it’s ran. IM STUCK 😭
Font Gesture Gadget Line Audio equipment

1 - 2 of 2 Posts