VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what the cause of this is. Its nit incredibly often but when it does happen it makes my entire car jump and even sway when in park slightly.

·
Super Moderator
8,991 Posts
This is a new forum layout with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location or signature properly either

We Are Live - Community Feedback

You need to get your motor scanned (preferably with VAG-COM\VCDS) for any error codes logged in the ecu and post them, that will save a lot of guessing and check systems out.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I scanned it again and came up with 0 errors. I checked out the mounts and they dont look bad. I couldnt find this snub mount though. There is a mount in the very front that has a lot of play, ive heard it be called torque something? Here's la link to what I am seeing as well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I don't get movement like that out of mine. I have a stage 2 tune and a manual conversion on my wagen. It's been a few years since i have messed with the snub mount.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So, I put about 300 ml of Power Service Diesel Kleen in it and all of the jumps left after a drive from.niagara falls to hamilton. I never guessed that would've worked. It's been 4 days since I've done it and the weather has been warmer so that could be attributing to it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts