VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 05 Jetta bew tdi that I need to change the turbo on I was wondering if there are any tips or tricks to help me do it faster or more efficiently.

·
Super Moderator
9,151 Posts
First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Forum Rules and Guidelines

This is a new forum layout with loads of bugs which have been reported in the new thread. There is no TDI Wiki at the moment or original similes. It doesn't show the car spec/location or signature properly either

We Are Live - Community Feedback

This has been talked about many times.

I've made a pole which no one has posted in, there are a few votes and comments.

Do you like the new forum features?

Wiki pages have been restored as of 7th December, I asked where is the link it should be on top of the main forum.

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Choose your replacement wisely. Either another kp39 or a vnt17. Don't buy to good to be true deals off of eBay or rock auto.. It's going to be an 800 to 1000 dollar deal. If the finances can't handle it get one of the above used in good condition. If your deal from ebay grenades its going to cost more to fix the collateral damage than your cheap turbo. Maybe more than the right turbo.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts