VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bought a tdi,meth kit going on thjs weekend vcds on the way, timing kit next, this is the best knowledge base i've ever seen. Thanks and keep it up.

·
Registered
90 Posts
What is the advantage of a meth kit? You car can go a week without sleeping:p?

No seriously, how much power do you expect to get out of it. I wouldn't expect it to be worth any mpg because the money you spend on mods never comes back in sacings.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
www.kermitdi.com sells methanol kits. I have their chip and injectors which turned it into a different car. I'm at stage 1 stage 2 would require new clutch & new turbo, I might add later $$$. I dont know how safely I can go without creating problems.Of course we hear about nitros kits and those with HP well over 200. I've seen a few of my co-workers ruin their powerstroke and cummins by going to far. Sorry to ramble this kit would add close to 30-40 hp ?

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 we are a snow performance dealer. 2 It comes with boost and pyro gauge. 3 does wonders for egr Will NOT ever have to clean. It should be 30-40 horse,4mpgish, as I do injectors and timing it will reduce temps a lot.Done many on semis and pickups for customers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts