VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

WTB - 2005.5-2006 Jetta TDI

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  gcam4 
#1 ·
I'm looking for a 05.5-06 Jetta TDI for my wife. Needs to be an automatic and I would prefer a package 2 car, but not necessary. I would prefer something with <150k on it, but obviously the less the better. I'm in the Charlotte, NC area and haven't been able to find what I am looking for or have been to late to the punch it seems. There is a car that I'm interested in now, but it comes with no maintenance history which worries me.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Grant

#2 ·
Look at the Classifieds don't worry about mileage for some of these have been very well maintained that is the most important thing with a TDI and preventive maintenance is the KEY
I once bought a 1998 Passat TDI 5 speed with 324K on a Friday and Saturday the next day drove to my winter home in Florida previous owner had a complete record of all repairs That was a great car had 26gal fuel tank drove from Rehoboth Beach De to Ft Pierce Fl on less than a tank of fuel.
I do have an 05 SW for sale on this Forum
good luck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.