why did the chicken cross the road??

Discussion in 'The off ramp' started by crsmp5, Jul 7, 2016.

1. crsmp5

crsmp5 Well-Known Member

Car:
    85 kubvan
    every once in a while, you read a story.. and gotta share.. this will make me giggle for weeks...

from.. http://www.athensmessenger.com/poli...cle_928b3f02-9cad-5c37-b614-bcbc71e2dadb.html

5:13 p.m., Lake Drive, Trimble: Dispatch received a call advising there was an intoxicated woman fighting a chicken in the middle of the road On scene, deputies were able to make contact with the woman who advised that she and her brother had been in a verbal dispute. She stated her brother had thrown a stuffed animal out into the street. She did not feel safe venturing out into traffic as she had been drinking. Deputies were able to successfully retrieve the stuffed chicken from the roadway. All involved parties were advised to stay inside for the remainder of the evening and to use 911 only for legitimate emergencies. No further action was needed.

i have no idea what laws i could be breaking.. why i have a link.. its from july 4ths police blotter so imo public record.. but its from

Copyright 2016 The Athens Messenger, 9300 Johnson Road Athens, OH

2. chittychittybangbang

chittychittybangbang Administrator

Car:
    2006 Jetta TDI
    lol...I would have said fake but it appears to be a real news site....can't make this stuff up!

3. crsmp5

crsmp5 Well-Known Member

Car:
    85 kubvan
    igure its worth a good hoot to who ever reads it.. then adds it to some silly comic show cause correct.. cannot make it up

4. DubFamily

DubFamily Active Member

Car:
    2014 BMW 328D xDrive
    Mods:
    '12 Golf TDI sold to VW 2/8/17
    Yeah, but did they make contact with the chicken!?

5. crsmp5

crsmp5 Well-Known Member

Car:
    85 kubvan
    .. they fetched it... henc why did the chicken cross the road... so the poo poo can bring it back.. :p