VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

Wheels!

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Byrd 
#1 ·
I bought a 96 passatTDI in March and have gotten it back up to snuff under the hood.
Now it's time to make it look as good as it runs. I really would like to find the 14x6 Vandzoort wheels, because they'd match the brand new tires I just put on the stock steels (mismatched hubcaps and all).

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it. I've already done eBay and CraigsList numerous times, and came up with nothing

If I can't get actual passat Vanzoort wheels, I'd put something aftermarket on, provided that it's not blindingly shiny, and not cheesy, but I can't find anything like that in a 14" either.

Any help?

#4 ·
So, I found some wheels that fit my new tires. They come from Germany (I have a german built vehicle, not North American) but I wasn't sure if I need specific spacers or different lugs than what is on my stock steel wheels.

The whole e-Bay ad is in German, so I don't know exactly what's included with them.

Any pointers?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.