1. Byrd

Byrd New Member

Car:
    96 passat
    I bought a 96 passatTDI in March and have gotten it back up to snuff under the hood.
    Now it's time to make it look as good as it runs. I really would like to find the 14x6 Vandzoort wheels, because they'd match the brand new tires I just put on the stock steels (mismatched hubcaps and all).

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it. I've already done eBay and CraigsList numerous times, and came up with nothing

If I can't get actual passat Vanzoort wheels, I'd put something aftermarket on, provided that it's not blindingly shiny, and not cheesy, but I can't find anything like that in a 14" either.

Any help?
    login to remove this ad
  2. chittychittybangbang

chittychittybangbang Administrator

Car:
    2006 Jetta TDI
    It'll be hard to find classic wheels as they rarely come up for sale. You could try the vwvortex 4x100 wheel classifieds.
  3. Byrd

Byrd New Member

Car:
    96 passat
    thanks for the tip!
  4. Byrd

Byrd New Member

Car:
    96 passat
    So, I found some wheels that fit my new tires. They come from Germany (I have a german built vehicle, not North American) but I wasn't sure if I need specific spacers or different lugs than what is on my stock steel wheels.

The whole e-Bay ad is in German, so I don't know exactly what's included with them.

Any pointers?