what would you do??

Discussion in 'The off ramp' started by crsmp5, Nov 21, 2015.

1. crsmp5

crsmp5 Well-Known Member

Car:
    85 kubvan
    a few min ago i was forced to decide what to do.. it was like 8:30am

pull into local sonic to get a slush, $0.99 before 10am deal :) for a large.. imo takes till 2 to fully melt so good way to have cold drink next few hr.. i actually goto walk in when....

some complete stranger walked upto my car... i restart my car.. just a pos mk3 jetta, goto and thru the drive thru... same ****head follows me around the building to actually come up on me again...

what would you do?????

now ya gotta think.. my restarting my car, driving away did not tell them to go away.. i guess ill give him the biggest #1 fan sign...

"whats wrong with you" comes out his mouth as window opens.. i tell drive thru person to get guy away from my car before id even hand her money...

IMO i am as homeless as he is (i just have tools, skills and a car i can camp out of, a decent building i use to work out of but crap.. i lack two bills to rub together most days).. i live hand to mouth every day of my life.. when i am hungry.. i goto a place that sells food.. and if i cannot pay i will ask hey can i clean up the litter in your lot for say cheapest item on menu and a drink...

imo not being greedy.. but yet giving a value of ethic to even asking.. trick i learned from hitchhikers and a policy waffle house had in the 90s.. a way i know i can always get a meal... im lucky as ive never had too.. but can if i needed too.. say lost wallet.. few hours from home this tip may save your butt.. hitchicking cross country.. way to get food..

i see people standing at a stop sign with a piece of cardboard asking for money... standing upon cigerett butts... i ignore... now if same person stood there.. had a bucket with all the butts picked up.. i might read the sign... but never seen this to date ever... but the person will stand there days on end... quit being LAZY a little productivity standing in a spot for weeks begging for money or work.. it may help to show others your willing to work... litter is a good way to start.. i bet you could make good $ each day this way.. and the coumunity would look better... rotate stop signs.. pick out 24 and clean each one once a month... put on the bucket a sign.. cleaning up after litter bugs for a meal...

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
    login to remove this ad
  2. chittychittybangbang

chittychittybangbang Administrator

Car:
    2006 Jetta TDI
    I call BS on your story, it's winter but you're buying a slush? :D Even in the summer they give me ice cream headaches.

Just leave, no point in confronting strangers. Maybe he's having a bad day?

3. crsmp5

crsmp5 Well-Known Member

Car:
    85 kubvan
    i figured restarting car.. driving away to drive thru would have told him that... nope...

i hide in a ohio town that still gets 50-60f daily.. not had heat on yet either.. :p i get "fall" like living in south carolina all those 20+ years ago.. and a spring to match.. :) if like last year... only feb was tits cold 1 week.. cost me 7 gal kerosine that week to heat my house.. vs the normal 3.5 gal i used rest of season... yea do the math :) your allowed to hate... i was riding the motor cycle i got for x mas in jan... and like sc.. does not take much over night snow to shut the city down.. cause they lack ability to run snow plows... :) streets/parking prevents plows getting around town.. they use 4 wheelers..

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015