VW is now selling 2015 TDI cars

Discussion in 'Mk7 VW Golf, Sportwagen and Audi A3 TDI forums' started by Theomarakas, May 12, 2017.

1. Theomarakas

Theomarakas Member

Car:
    '13 Jetta Sportwagen TDI '15 Tiguan
    Mods:
    Too many too list
    Hey ladies and gents,
    Just bought a Golf wagon TDI yesterday, 5-10-2017, brand new, SE, full warranty, $5000 off MSRP and 72 months free financing. Year model 2015
    There are some Sportwagens left for sale at various dealers but best if the cars are inspected since they've been sitting in lots for 2.5 years. Mine was kept indoors, and it is perfect. The offer isn't advertised on the VW website but the dealers are eager to tell you about it especially if they own some cars. The offer is supposedly good until May 31st 2017. What happens after that date nobody really knows but I'm sure there are going to be some awesome deals out there regardless. The car that I bought has the new ECU programming and didn't notice much of a difference on the short test drive. However, there are going to be some more modifications by 2019 as the recall unfolds. Supposedly there are about 12,000 cars around dealers and probably about 4,000 wagons.....so hurry up...
    Any questions.....don't hesitate to contact me, I'll try to explain them to the best I can BUT a phone call to your local dealer will reveal what they have in stock or available through exchange. Exchanges aren't something they are eager to do unless they have a combination of color and options difficult to sell.
    Best of luck my fellow TDI fans.

2. Raul Diaz

Raul Diaz New Member

Car:
    2015 golf sportwagen
    Mods:
    NONE
    Greetings from Palm Springs,CA. , just picked one up yesterday. Very nice ! I'm trying to get used to the automatic transmission , seems to lag a bit, other than that it's a really nice sport wagon.

3. chittychittybangbang

chittychittybangbang Administrator

Car:
    2006 Jetta TDI
    72 mo free financing is a good deal.

4. frodoz737

frodoz737 Active Member

Car:
    2015 Prius Four, 2014 Corolla S, 2010 Prius II, Cimbria SS
    Mods:
    n/a
    Throw in free 10 year/250,000 mile COMPLETE bumper to bumper warranty (w/free loaner), free diagnostics and free Severe Duty "parts included" maintenance...and I might consider it. Then again...

5. mu2bdriver

mu2bdriver Active Member

Car:
    2003 Jetta TDI
    Mods:
    Stock
    72 months is a rolling mortgage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. ariggs20

ariggs20 New Member

Car:
    2012 VW JSW TDI DSG
    Picked up a 2015 SEL with the discount and financing last weekend. Its a great car so far with a lot of new amenity upgrades compared to my old 2012 SW (mid-July is my buyback). As a heads up, if you do purchase, make sure they change the batteries out in the key fobs cause they've been sitting 3+ years, it took a week and a new set of keys chipped to get resolved. My vehicle was warehoused inside but they still flushed fluids when they made the emissions fix. After months of looking for a replacement with outside brands and models, the GSW is still the best fit for my families needs and preferences. Happy hunting everyone!

7. lightflyer1

lightflyer1 Member

Car:
    2015 Beetle tdi dsg
    Mods:
    RNS315 swap
    I just bought a 2015 Beetle tdi with dsg. Love the 11 year 162k mile emissions warranty. Swapping in a RNS315 for nav.

8. EinMensch

EinMensch Member

Car:
    2010 Jetta Sportwagen TDI
    Hello new owners of GSWs, I'm thinking about buying one, but need to know something that's quite important for me. Can someone try and tell me if the rear seat back rests can be folded flat? I mean really flat. If yes, does the reat seat bench has to be completly removed from the car or it can be flipped vertically just like in JSWs?
    Is there a 110V socket in the GSWs? I see conflicting info about this in different sources.
    Thanks!