The Weather

Discussion in 'The off ramp' started by jettagirl, Jun 26, 2011.

1. jettagirl

jettagirl New Member

Car:
    1987 Jetta Turbo Diesel 1.6
    I hear of all the hurricanes, earthquakes, tornados, rain out the ying yang, ........
    Yesterday we had drizzle rain with light snow flurrys mixed in. It's nearing the end of June now.

In March I watched the sun come up in a different location, and a smaller sun trailing behind it. The sun rays were more like beams. (to me it was radiation)

In June I saw an orange moon (a rare eclipes) Since then I've seen the sky has a flat dark blue tone of color, like a sheet of bristol board between us and our real sky.
    I notice how all of a sudden it clouds over, but we don't get the rain that should follow.

I don't know, it's different. What's going on in your neck of the woods? Seen anything different, or have had unusual weather, or unusual weather patterns?

I'm approx. 4-5 North of Toronto. in Canada.

I read many folks talk of this Mayan calandar, but I really can't see this calandar as (the gospel)
    so to speak. I lean more on the side of, The North Pole is shifting.
    well? .. anything?? I'm curious what's going on where you live.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2011
    login to remove this ad
  2. Seatman

Seatman Active Member

Car:
    2000 Mk4 Golf Estate 1.9tdi 174 bhp
    Mods:
    PP764's, turbo and mapping
    Nature's continuing in it's usual fashion really, we've had mini ice ages etc in the past, snow in june and july, wet summers hot dry summers, cold summers, wet and mild winters, freezing cold winters, winters with tons of snow and winters with barely a flake in the sky. As for the mayan calender what can I say, load of balls really, they only stopped there because they didn't know how far to take it lol, I mean how far in the future can you go with these things, they must've had other things to do.:)
  3. jettagirl

jettagirl New Member

Car:
    hmmm, sounds reasonable.
    Where I live we don't get the same amt. of snow we did as when I was a little girl.
    Sometimes we couldn't go to school, couldn't breath outside,

I remember seeing a pic of the front of the house, and the snow was way up the door. snowed in.

The mayans, hmm, come to think of it, they would have to have been busy getting firewood for (food) and warmth if it was cold where they lived. and for clothing.
    the writting they did, when they lived, noone knows what it says, apparently.

hmmm, so if scholars or scientists, (or whoever) can figure out that calandar, why can't figure out their alphabit.
    The Mayans did this prediction based on the Sky. (the stars)
    a little off topic here, but, speaking of the sky....the people in the the bible were stoned on helucenigetic (spell check)....Mandrake. Mandrake is a plant.

anyways, who's to know if the same stars were present in the sky then as they are now.
    The North Star is the only star to stay fixed.
    Stars come and go, falling stars, star crash.. probably lots of things happen up there.
    Why didn't they predict the (green comet) going backwards, and right out of our Solar System.... forever./ i think that was in 1996 or 1998?
    That's abig deal, a green comet backwards. zow man........zow!

I wonder what kind of plant the Mayan Indians found. teehehe.
    Plus all the moon phases are on our calandars, the night after I watched the sun come up in a different location, the moon was just a slice, it wasn't on the calandar tho.

For anyone who didn't see or hear about the sun and it's 2nd sun, you can check it out on you tube, 2nd sun 2011.
    people everywhere around the world videoed it too. Mine's not on you tube tho.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2011
  4. Turbo Lag

Turbo Lag Member

Car:
    99 Jetta TDI
    Well the bible tells us as the day of the Lord grows closer theses things will increase like birth pains.
    I'm pretty sure things are going to get worst. Just about every where you look in the words countrys are suffering from record flooding, drought, Fires, Earth Quakes and so on.
    Lot of the major disaster we have here in the states reflect what we do to Israel. Read a book by John Mcternan called As America Has Done To Israel. Links everything that has happen in the US since the 1800. After i read the book i watched what the goverment tries to make Israel do something and shortly after something bad happens here. Scary stuff!
  5. jettagirl

jettagirl New Member

Car:
    hmmm, I see.. The Bible ay? Maybe you can answer my question. Noone seems to be able to yet. Can you tell me why on earth it says, the devil is the morning star, and why jesus is the morning star .. too?
    I completely understand what it is you are saying about Israel and the Jews. In fact my sister and her family travel back and forth quite often.
    One thing you mention is, everytime the States does something bad to Israel, something happens in the U.S. Don't be superstisous, I'd like to see Archeologists dig up something of Mary and Josephs, they've basically found everyone elses stuff, or the person. You know the people in the bible were stoned all the time right? on helusanigetic drugs?
    It says so, in the bible. (manna from heaven) their Egyptian trip) Have you seen that Zion thing they got goin on? It's right in Israel. In bible times that Mountain they're touristing out was in Jerusalem, and Jeursalem was not a part of Israel in bible days.

Israel is running out of water, in their promised land, in bible times they always talked of a promised land, the land never came til 1949 (was it?) a big Empire gave them that small piece of land. Quite a ways away from bible days, near as I can see.

The bible was written by Roman Catholics, Jews, and Greeks. Why did the jews pass the very word from God, over to the Greeks, ? , when they knew a translater in Jerusalem.? someone who knew both languanges why is that?? why on earth would they pass off something so important as their bible? To possibly have "the very word" from God tampered with.
    I mean, f you were the devil, I think one of 1st things you'd want to mess with, is the bible.
    Everyone knows, words have been added into the bible, words have been removed, same goes for paragraphs, even verses are missing. This has been going on since the get go. The New Test. is completely different than the old testament. And what about the 1611? where does that fit in? Why was It rejected?

The weather, seems to be what they're calling a pole shift.
    America doing it to Israel, America does it to many countries, not just israel. I also know America hands the $$ over to Israel, by the fist full.
    The Jews came from the Indian Ocean, one of the 4 races of people. Many of them wandered for better land for food. Some of them wound up in Palastine where they were accepted in. They built kingdoms, there were a few of their tribes. They were later forcibly removed, and eventually allowed to go back. Not 100% why the jews were kicked out, I think it was from trying to take over Palastine.

And why would a perfect, loving God who created all of us in His Own Image, insist only the jews should have his word. The rest of us are Gentiles, and not worthy of hearing the word from God, ALL of mankind. him.
    To me, it makes no sense. none at all. according to God, we're all 2nd class to him and the jews?
    Another thing, why would God toss Lucifer down into the creation he made and loved so much? He wouldn't. why? to put us all through hell here.? because he loved us so much? This bible stuff just doesn't add up.

Think about it.. if this was Your invention, is that what you would do? Invent it all, and then treat it this way? according to Him and the Jews , we are ALL made in
    HIS OWN IMAGE. He'd be hurting.... Himself. he is us.. we are him.. So why didn't he just get rid of the devil in the 1st place.
    Nope.. it just don't add up.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2011
  6. Turbo Lag

Turbo Lag Member

Car:
    99 Jetta TDI
    Bible refers Satan as the morning star. Satan was one of the top angles
    All angles were called morning star.
    Satan was thrown out of heaven because he rebelled against
    god and wanted to be like God. Jesus is call the bright morning star.
    I think you will find it in Job 37-7

Archeologists have found a lot of stuff and everything they find backs
    up the bible. Question is at what point is it going to be good enough
    for people to believe?
    Roman Catholics did not write the bible. They were not even around yet
    when the bible was written. It was written By God thru the Jews.
    Written in Greek cause that was the language of the day.
    They did not remove or add anything to the bible. See Second peter.
    God said curse be the one who adds or takes away his word.
    The NIV dose leave out some of the words.

Jews did not come from the Indian Ocean. They come from Abraham and
    Abraham is from UR.

God gave the Jews the land and ran them out because they
    disobeyed him. But he also said they would return to the land and make them
    a nation in one day. Which happen in 1948. They became a notion in a Day!
    When the Jews returned to the land it was nothing but desert.
    The bible says the land will flourish. Look at it now.
    And yes Jerusalem was around in bible times.

The new and old testament are not completely different. If you read and
    study both you will see they agree with each other.
    Lot of people do not know the old testament. (including my self)
    My mother in law study's it everyday and can show you verse by verse
    so i know.

A lot of people would say why would God do this if he loves us.
    He dose love us. John 3:16 says it all. For God so loved the world,
    that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever
    believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Back to the weather. You say pole shift. Yes that is happening. Some believe before Adam and Eve sinned the earth was straight on its axles and when man sinned the Earth tilted off its axles.
    They also believe as the days grow closer to the lords 2nd coming the earth will tilt back on its axles. The high temperature are blamed on global warming which we all know is
    a lie. The suns solar flares are at its highest which happen 60yrs ago. (not sure if that time is correct) Not to long after the sun went in a mini dormant stage and they had the coldest season ever. They are saying the sun will do it again some time after 2012 but will be worse.
    Looking at Revelation that could be part of the Tribulation if the Rapture happens with in this year or even the beginning of next. Also they say there will be a blood moon sometime in 2014/2015 which Revelation also backs up.

You just need to read the bible and ask God for the wisdom and understanding.
    I'll be praying for you!
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2011
  7. jettagirl

jettagirl New Member

Car:
    The morning star(jesus) is referred to again, in the last book of the bible, but why are both the devil and jesus have the same name? apparently angels had names, Gabriel and others// they were'nt called morning star. just jesus and the devil.
    Where does it say all angels were morning star?? I must have missed it. I have no doubt the people in the bible were of the times. That's why they find them, and/or their stuff/belongings. So ya, they were real people like you and I.
    They were also stoned every day. they wrote a book about world events, and their personal beliefs or that they "perceived" through the drugs they were taking. this was their ritual. The bible in fact contradicts itself. I' ve read it. It contradicts itself, quite a bit.

The Saints are Roman Catholics, Saint Paul, Saint John, Saint .....the 4 gospel guys. They're all Romans.
    They were all Roman Catholic.
    Roman Catholics have been "an organization" since pre-history. Their 1st popes name was, Pope Innocence. (how ironic!) somewhere around 700. (that's early in history)
    saints were catholic then, and are today.
    So God suffered His Only Son, so we could suffer for jesus? he didn't tell the jews to tell us all that tho. is he hiding it from us? cuz it seems so, we found out, after the fact.

It doesn't matter what 2nd peter says, they've did it.. You can research yourself about the words, verses, paragraphs, (all missing) and others added, When you research it you'll find it's true, you will also find, the Scholars say it's true. Who better to know than them!
    Knowing this, renders the words in the bible wishy-washy to say the least. questionable.
    You should study some Pre-History and get some facts about us all. And study the Greeks from the get go too. You might be surprised to learn certain things about them.

you say, yes Jerusalem was around in bible days. I didn't say it wasn't , I said Jerusalem wasn't a part of Israel in Ancient History. What kind of a God do they have.... they finally get their promised land, and it's about out of water, nothing will flourish, hmmm, not much of a promise, it also says in the bible, the jews will suffer no more, he....God, said so. but they had the holocost and many many many other hardships They're havin um Today even! (i say) so much for that Therory. Back then, everyone fought for land, that's where all the war came from back then. They'd invade other areas and take the land, if they could. kinda like, they were all fighting for a peice of the pie. That's how the world began.
    A man named Hannibal was the one who almost took down the Roman Empire. personally, I wish he would have.

If you don't know the OT, how can you say they are not written differently??
    B4 I can says anything about Adam and Eve and the earth axil tilt, I would need to see conclusive evidence from Geologists, and other studiers, of the Earth and Universe, like Albert Einstien for one. There are many qualified people around these days. and especially with this technology.

this pole shift and axils has never been mentioned b4 nor is it in the bible. I can't imagine God would play a guessing game with everyone he loves so much, would he? I'm sure he would have said so,
    A blood moon? we just had one, it was a rare eclypse, I saw it. it was orange to red. The next one will be in 2080 they say. I'm not up-to-date on eclypses, but perhaps there may be another one of some sort in 2014-2015. They're not uncommon to this planet. There's the chance they predicted it wrong. there's always that chance. Noone can Really predict ...The Universe. Impossible to predict this universe. Impossible.

After all that, can you tell me why on earth jesus and the devil are both the morning star?
    We know it comes from the Greeks, The Roman and the Jews. But yes, It sounds like you feel strongly about the words and stuff being tampered with, check it out yourself, you will see. What you are reading today is not the same as when the 1st bible came off the press, not one of the bibles are ""original"" .. zero of them are original.. zero.
    It makes me wonder why God would leave "his people" in the dark like this. leave them here without his true word. it doesn't add up, it doesn't add up to, straight as an arrow. see how it teeters?

We don't see the jews shouting it from the rroof top, and especially if THEY are the ones entrusted with "his word". If this is how it is, why haven't written another one? one that's straight from his mouth. It's the jews who are holding the bag here afterall. So why are they sitting back and letting it happen?
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2011
  8. Cogen Man

Cogen Man Member

Car:
    Golf TDI/2011
    Mods:
    Window tint, window vent visors, ScanGauge II.
  9. Seatman

Seatman Active Member

Car:
    Mods:
    Man can we just get on with fixin our cars lol, this is getting a bit nuts:D
  10. Turbo Lag

Turbo Lag Member

Car:
    99 Jetta TDI
    Lets take this bit by bit. I'm not the best person for explaining things but i'll try. :)

"Lucifer is a Latin word which signifies the 'morning star.' 'All the ancient versions and all the Rabbins make the word a noun denoting the bright one, or, more specifically, bright star, or according to the ancients more specifically still, the Morning Star or harbinger of daylight' (Dr. J. A. Alexander). This term 'Lucifer' has been commonly regarded as one of the names of Satan, and what is here said of the Morning Star is viewed as describing his apostasy. Against this interpretation we have nothing to say, except to remark that we are satisfied it does not exhaust this remarkable scripture...The force of this particular title 'Morning Star' is seen by comparing it with Revelation 22:16, where we learn that this is one of the titles of the God-man. The 'Morning Star' speaks of Christ coming to usher in the great Day of rest for the earth. In blasphemous travesty of this Satan will send forth the mock messiah to usher in a false millennium."

(The Antichrist, Arthur W. Pink)

What is the Morning Star?

"'Morning Star' is a name often used to describe the planet Venus. For part of each year Venus rises in the eastern sky, just before the sun. Since it is a very bringht planet and at that time remains visible into the morning hours, it might be called a morning star even though it isn't really a star at all. During other parts of the year, Venus becomes an evening star. Then it sets in the west, after the sun. Whether visible in the morning or evening, Venus never moves very far from the sun because it is an inner planet. Mercury also qualifies as a morning and evening light, but it is more difficult to see.

"In Scripture the title morning star is used in three different ways. First, Job 38:7 describes angels as morning stars (or day stars) that sang together at the creation of the universe. Angels were part of the initial creation (Col 1:16) and thus became witnesses of the great event. Second, the king of Babylon is described as a morning star and also a fallen star (Isa 14:4,12). The evil leader fell from the highest position to the lowest, just as Satan did. Third, the Lord Jesus is described as 'the bright Morning Star' (Rev 22:16), which rises in our hearts (2 Peter 1:19). Early-morning stargazers often watch the eastern sky to see the brilliant planet Venus rise to signal a new day. As Christians--children of God--we are told to shine 'like stars in the universe' (Phil 2:15)."

(Astronomy and the Bible, Donald B. DeYoung)

ok question #2?
  11. Turbo Lag

Turbo Lag Member

Car:
    99 Jetta TDI
    hmm i think i high jacked this thread... SOrry :(
  12. Seatman

Seatman Active Member

Car:
    Mods:
    Lol not at all, you have your beliefs and are entitled to them:D As long as we don't all get depressed about the weather it should be fine.
  13. jettagirl

jettagirl New Member

Car:
    Pretty interesting read Cogen Man, Thanks.
    I did note one thing, and that is it's a limited area they're working in. They're experimenting. (i guess)
    They likely also know..what good will come from it if they go "overboard" there won't be any point to it if the whole planet is going down, so to speak. They are too.

The ongoing weather changes and conditions -could be- to do with the pole shift, maybe even part and part. But I can't see what it would bring them to mess it up so bad that all mankind will not be able to sustain life. .. again, themselves included.
    The USA has also gotten some major weather activities too.
    All in all.. we've all given them to much power, but you know, it'll be the younger generations who will say,, you know what!! F..U..gov. and it will be the younger generation who most likely will over throw the governments. They don't want to be pushed around, and they won't be, we all see it already, the young are ruthless these days, now imagine their kids, and their kids kids.. hoe-key-dina, I honestly can't see the younger people taking and giving like all of us "beginners" have did. They're hip, right out of the womb. But.. if things carry on like they have been, say after this pole has shifted. Then, we got a problem. // huston.. all is not lost.

If they're doing this weather stuff for war stuff, then that is dirty pool, the victims will just go back to old school.
    march to washington and blow them to smithereens. The Muslims took over Washington (remember?)

hi Seatman, this is the weather channel tho Seatman. we talkin up a storm.

For not the best person for explaining things....you explained well.
    and you're right Turbo Lag, you're right about Venus. and becuz the sun hits on venus at the same time everymorning, could very well be the reason those 3 wise men said the east star led them to jesus. They mistakenly took the rikashay of the sun beam hitting on venus. Did you know they named venus and the sun as the only 2 stars? The rest are planets. could be that venus is linked in with the morning star?
    I studied the Greeks, I studied what they had to say in Ancient times, they worshipped many things, one of those things was Venus, one was the Sun. Greeks were the 1st to do Astrology.
    And anyways, who on earth is writting the first words in the bible? If you start reading it, get curious as to who is telling the story of the begats. Noone! //backtrack//,, it leads to noone. When it Should be saying....I tommy am writting you these things so that you will know I am the son of........ and this is.. who was who.

But it doesn't say that. The writter is, noone. (check it out) if it was Moses writting it (the torah) it's awfully funny he didn't say so. and yes, Lucifer is Latin.
    I suggest anyone who is reading the bible, study the Greeks, from pre-history. It's important so folks have the real-deal, I mean, afterall, the Greeks "translated" the bible. The word bible simply means, collection of books. We might as well say, the Greeks wrote the bible.

personally, after studying everything, (to find the truth) it was only through the Greeks I found the truth about the bible. and Apollo/Apollyn. If you look in todays dictionary, you won't find the same meaning of Apollo/Apollyn as a dictionary from 1920 say. It's not just the bible that has been tampered with, it's the dictionaries and right now, the kids are leaning a whole different world history, from what we have learrned. They're rewritting history. Once WE die off, who's to know the difference.

I strongly urge parents to teach their children at home, and to teach their children what they were taught, so the children will know the difference between Real history and fake history. maybe too, what good would it do, they'd all be living in the fake history world anyways. Could they apply the real history.. and for what purpose.

You gotta admit, this jesus thing is a little far-fetched. There is no evidience like there is with other people in the bible, no Mary or Joseph, even their claims are wishy washy. They lived in Jerusalem, no, they lived in Nazareeth, and the census.. why didn;t they register for it, God said for them to all obey the government. So........where's the sigs?
    I believe one of the Museums has the ancient census', from the Romans.
    Anyways, it's like they're non existant.

I'm tellin ya folks.. study the greeks from pre history, you will find a whole wack of knowledge, you'll find the truth.
    The Greeks worshipped Venus. There's an awful lot of "stars" goin on, Star of David, morning star, star of the east. (venus) and whatever other stars. They were all stoned on Mandrake for pete sake. It's a helucanigetic drug.

pay attention to (olympic) (b4 the olympic competitions that is) pay attention to, Apollo. ( b4 the 1st US space mission Apollo)

follow the trail.
    The Greeks will lead you right there.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2011
  14. Seatman

Seatman Active Member

Car:
    Mods:
    Yip, this has gone from weather to religion, what's next? Cars? Girls with big boobies? Hunky men? (For you jettagirl):D
  15. jettagirl

jettagirl New Member

Car:
    Hunky Men !?!!, yipeeeeeee!
    better than girls with fake boobies.

guess what.. we're having more thunder and lightning tonight. // more lightning.
    I might need 2 hunky guys, thanks.

teehehe, i'm just joking with you.

What's your weather doing there Seatman? any sign of sunshine yet?
  16. Seatman

Seatman Active Member

Car:
    Mods:
    It's sunny today but windy as anything, the rain has stayed away anyway. Yesterday it was torrential rain at my house but I drove 10 miles and the weather was superb lol, that's Scotland for you.:)
  17. ecostar

ecostar Member

Car:
    beetle tdi 1998
    Mods:
    .210 nozzles , pd150 manifold /race pipe , tuning box , rear glass spoiler
    the weather on the west coast of Canada has been very odd this year, gloomy skies are constant,rain is intermittent temperature near a constant 70 degrees in the day time, in a city that is known for its hot weather. I find it most unusual.
    All this talk about the jewish people and their custom made religion that promotes them as the master race has nothing whats so ever to do with our weather.. :eek
  18. Seatman

Seatman Active Member

Car:
    Mods:
    There's some high pressure high up air flow thing that's hit our weather this year, as usual it's the wetest since etc etc, that's what they always say.:)
  19. gt4494

gt4494 Member

Car:
    2005 NB
    Southeast Coast on I-95. Radar detector on and yes Herbie still gets 40mpg at 80 mph
    Well its HOT and Humid in the south (Stateside that is).

But it is July.. 95 degrees with 95% humidity. You learn to love it... NOT....

How I wish for cold dreary rain..:D
  20. Seatman

Seatman Active Member

Car:
    Mods:
    Bumhole:p