Thank you myturbodiesel!

Discussion in 'site comments/suggestions/corrections' started by philipcaserallysport, Jul 31, 2010.

1. philipcaserallysport

philipcaserallysport New Member

Hi, new member here from Ireland, this site has been a fantastic source of info... no bull, just answers! I my shop we run a 2002 tdi golf rally car and work on a skoda fabia 2001 vrs diesel rally amongst all the petrol rally cars. Plus all the road car problems that enter the workshop!!

Thanks for all the helpful info
    login to remove this ad
  2. glennmax

glennmax Member

Car:
    Golf VI
    Very cool.
    Please post some pictures of the rally cars in the shop. (Or a weblink to them)
    I'm sure we all would love to to see some diesel powered Irish rally car eye candy from a gracious member.

Your job and location sounds great.
    Welcome to the forum.
    Céad Míle Fáilte
  3. chittychittybangbang

chittychittybangbang Administrator

Car:
    2006 Jetta TDI
    If you post pictures of the car, please do so in the regular forum.

No problem, thanks for the comment! I too would like to see what your car is like.
  4. Cooper

Cooper Member

Car:
    2011 Jetta TDI SportWagen
    Mods:
    Dieselgeek Panzer Plate, Autobahnd clear bra
    I, too, was going to start a thread that this is a fantastic site.

I have been a member of VWvortex.com, but have pretty much given up on the forums there, as there is limited useful information.

I've been checking out tdiclub.com every now-and-then ever since a friend bought a Jetta TDI about 10 years ago.

I chanced upon this site last month when I bought a JSW. I couldn't believe the incredible wealth of useful information on here.

Great "smilies," too, compared to other sites.