1. Welcome to myturbodiesel.com, if this is your first visit, please read 1000 answered questions - TDI FAQ, DIY, and Wiki by clicking the link here or in the navigation bar above. Click the "Sign up Now" button to the right to create an account, registration is fast and free.
  2. After you create a free account, every subforum has reply boxes. Here is a thread showing how to create an account or post a new question, shown with pictures

TDI Filter Solutions worldwide By pass filter

Discussion in 'VW Mk4 Jetta, Golf, New Beetle, Passat TDI forum' started by DZelmer, Feb 8, 2012.

1. DZelmer

DZelmer New Member

Car:
    05 VW jetta MK4 Vag com Hex + Can
    Mods:
    Lowered 1/2" VNT-15/17 smart actuator on stock tur
    I was wondering if any one has or has used a Filter solutions Worldwide Bypass Filter on any of the TDI'S ? And if it's worth the current asking price of almost 600 bucks for the bolt on kit? As of right now i do oil changes every 7500 miles With Moble 1 TDT 5-40. At about 30 - 35 bucks a oil change I could do oil changes for at least 4-5 years for the cost of the filter kit dose any one Think it's even worth messing with? Has any one used one of these kits on A TDI?
    :panic:
    login to remove this ad
  2. almir

almir Member

Car:
    2005 jetta tdi gls 1.9
    I wouldn't do it because the OEM filtering design is tested and proven for many years. Add some more money and invest it in new upgrade turbo or something.