1. Wiki article summarizing VW TDI emissions cheating so far, click here. Anyone logged in can edit it by clicking the "edit" button on the upper right of the page. It's a reference so please post any comments or questions in the forum. It's a work in progress so feel free to update it!

TDI Filter Solutions worldwide By pass filter

Discussion in 'VW Mk4 Jetta, Golf, New Beetle, Passat TDI forum' started by DZelmer, Feb 8, 2012.

1. DZelmer

DZelmer New Member

Dec 7, 2011
    05 VW jetta MK4 Vag com Hex + Can
    Lowered 1/2" VNT-15/17 smart actuator on stock tur
    I was wondering if any one has or has used a Filter solutions Worldwide Bypass Filter on any of the TDI'S ? And if it's worth the current asking price of almost 600 bucks for the bolt on kit? As of right now i do oil changes every 7500 miles With Moble 1 TDT 5-40. At about 30 - 35 bucks a oil change I could do oil changes for at least 4-5 years for the cost of the filter kit dose any one Think it's even worth messing with? Has any one used one of these kits on A TDI?
    login to remove this ad
  2. almir

almir Member

Feb 6, 2011
    2005 jetta tdi gls 1.9
    I wouldn't do it because the OEM filtering design is tested and proven for many years. Add some more money and invest it in new upgrade turbo or something.