1. Welcome to myturbodiesel.com, if this is your first visit, please read 1000 answered questions - TDI FAQ, DIY, and Wiki by clicking the link here or in the navigation bar above. Click the "Sign up Now" button to the right to create an account, registration is fast and free.
  2. After you create a free account, every subforum has reply boxes. Here is a thread showing how to create an account or post a new question, shown with pictures

Smiley

Discussion in 'site comments/suggestions/corrections' started by Seatman, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Seatman

Seatman Active Member

Car:
    2000 Mk4 Golf Estate 1.9tdi 174 bhp
    Mods:
    PP764's, turbo and mapping
    Hi Chitty, I was just wondering if it was possible to put the regular smiley on the righthand panel instead of clicking on the more option everytime.:) Not complaining though.
    login to remove this ad
  2. chittychittybangbang

chittychittybangbang Administrator

Car:
    2006 Jetta TDI
    I put it in the more section because you can just type : and then ) . I can't fit any more similies in there or else the page would be too wide for those who have smaller screens so I put it there, another one would have to go. Since the basic similie is so common I put the harder to type ones in the regular menu.
  3. Keithuk

Keithuk Super Moderator

Car:
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB
    Which one are you calling the regular smiley? ;)
  4. Seatman

Seatman Active Member

Car:
    2000 Mk4 Golf Estate 1.9tdi 174 bhp
    Mods:
    PP764's, turbo and mapping
    The one with the regular smile.:)
  5. Keithuk

Keithuk Super Moderator

Car:
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB
    Well you don't need to see it actually just type it in there :) : ) without the space or a wink ;) : )