SERVICE MANUAL OPTIONS

Discussion in 'Audi Q5, Q7, Touareg TDI, Porsche Cayenne forum' started by Chris George, Oct 31, 2016.

1. Chris George

Chris George New Member

Car:
    15 Audi Q7 TDI; 98 VW Jetta TDI
    I looked at this before I bought my vehicle a few weeks ago and I do not think there are many options (for service manauls). I am looking for feedback on the options I know of and other manuals that anyone else has experience with.

Bentley does not have a specific manuals for 3.0L TDIs, but does offer some 'training materials' for both the engine and for electrical on a Q7 (not sure about the Touareg or Cayenne).
    Factory Manuals (https://www.factory-manuals.com/expand-audi-q7-2012-2013-2014-factory-repair-manual-246.html) says they offer the Audi factory repair manual in pdf for $70.
    I also found a factory repair manual for a VW 3.0L TDI marine engine . . . probably similar to our engines, but not much use for total car repair options which is what I am looking for.

Has anyone used or seen the factory manuals? I found a few reviews saying they are the real deal, but I hate to burn $70 on crap.

login to remove this ad
  2. chittychittybangbang

chittychittybangbang Administrator

Car:
    2006 Jetta TDI
    Unfortunately Bentley stopped doing the VW manuals.

The website you linked to is not an official source. They're distributing pirated versions for quite a high price. They just copied the official manuals, elsaweb. You can find elsaweb through google...I cannot condone using pirated materials so you can buy a subscription or try to find another free source online.

3. Keithuk

Keithuk Super Moderator

Car:
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB
    For $70 you can get ElsaWin of fleabay. The Type Code/Sales Model for 2005-2015 - 4LB, 2016- Audi Q7 - 4MB.

Those pictures on that site are ElsaWin. You can copy and paste any text or pictures into a Word doc and make your own PDF file, that's what I do.