Pages not loading correctly

Discussion in 'site comments/suggestions/corrections' started by Bmike, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Bmike

Bmike New Member

Car:
    98 A3 Tdi, 10 A3 Tdi
    The home, user control panel, how to post, etc. links all have large white/blue blobs next to them and the links are all over the place, some pages there are 3-4 rows of the blobs before you get to the actual posts. It could be me, but I've been here before with no issues.
    login to remove this ad
  2. chittychittybangbang

chittychittybangbang Administrator

Car:
    2006 Jetta TDI
    What browser/OS? I am testing with different browsers but I don't see anything. Can you clear your cache and reload the pages? If it's still not fixed, can you take a screenshot and post it? I can't fix a technical issue if I don't know what it is.
  3. Bmike

Bmike New Member

Car:
    98 A3 Tdi, 10 A3 Tdi
    All set, thank you.
  4. chittychittybangbang

chittychittybangbang Administrator

Car:
    2006 Jetta TDI
    OK, I think I figured it out, thanks for sending me the screenshots. I am posting here in case anyone else had this problem.

What you were seeing was the dropdown arrow on the search. For some reason the image was appearing super duper large. I hard coded the image size in javascript and also found that some people were using the forum without the "www" before myturbodiesel. I had it set so the non-forum pages forced the www but now all pages including the forum use the www.

Even when using the non www the dropdown arrow looked normal to me so I'm glad to hear it's fixed.