1. Welcome to myturbodiesel.com, if this is your first visit, please read 1000 answered questions - TDI FAQ, DIY, and Wiki by clicking the link here or in the navigation bar above. Click the "Sign up Now" button to the right to create an account, registration is fast and free.
  2. After you create a free account, every subforum has reply boxes. Here is a thread showing how to create an account or post a new question, shown with pictures

OLD post 2000 VW New Beetle TDI

Discussion in 'Diesel Cars and SUV' started by rocketeer928, Jul 10, 2009.

1. rocketeer928

rocketeer928 New Member

Car:
    2003 VW Jetta GLS TDI 5-speed
    There's a yellow 2000 VW New Beetle TDI for sale on Old Hawleyville Road in Bethel, CT. I've stopped to look at it, and it looks to be in good shape. I did not drive the car and was not able to look under the hood.

The seller told me the following:

It's a 5 speed with 216,600 miles on it; mostly highway. New clutch was installed at 200,000 miles; likely needs struts and shocks. Has front bra and fog lamps. New glowplug harness. No accidents; car runs great.

This is not my car, so that's really all I know about it. If interested then call the seller at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx removed by moderator

The seller is asking $4,700
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2009
    login to remove this ad