New tdi owner in quebec city :)

Discussion in 'New TDI forum member introductions' started by cr4zy3lgato, May 24, 2012.

1. cr4zy3lgato

cr4zy3lgato New Member

Car:
    vw jetta TDI 2000
    Hello all! Last summer i purchased my jetta tdi 2000! She now has 320000kms, but the body is still in great condition and the engine runs great... She has lacked some care, but i'm doing all i can to remedy to that...
    I've done a lot of things so far, polished headlights, repaired trunk wire, chipped, replaced glow plugs and harness (i had 2 codes when i got the car and finally cleared them :) ) replaced timing belt (by a mech) replaced bad MAF, bought SSR wheels and extremeConti's DWS (love them), rear fog light mod, glovebox upgrade to 2003, center console upgrade to 2004 (in progress), installed coolant heater, changed discs and brakes all around, also replaced RR caliper and parking brake cables, also added spring from a sharan to help with that...

Soon i'll have to replace front bearings, but right now i'm working with a friend to replace his clutch on a 1.8T, which he bought after he fell in love with my vw!

Lol basically that's been a very busy year, but i could'nt be happier, i'll try to post some pics of what i've done

Oh btw i'm still a student, started in mechanical engineering and now i might go towards metallurgy engineering, i'm 22 and would die for a garage with a lift :p

Sorry for spelling and translation issues as i'm not 100% bilingual

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk
    login to remove this ad
  2. chittychittybangbang

chittychittybangbang Administrator

Car:
    2006 Jetta TDI
    welcometomyturbodies Bienvenue a myturbodiesel?
  3. YMZ

YMZ Super Moderator

Car:
    Jetta 2003, Golf 2001
    Latitude 44.407959, longitude -76.018369.
    Salute!

Votre anglais est bien meilleur que mon français! (Je peux parler assez bien, mais l'écriture...)

Yuri.