1. Welcome to myturbodiesel.com, if this is your first visit, please read 1000 answered questions - TDI FAQ, DIY, and Wiki by clicking the link here or in the navigation bar above. Click the "Sign up Now" button to the right to create an account, registration is fast and free.
  2. After you create a free account, every subforum has reply boxes. Here is a thread showing how to create an account or post a new question, shown with pictures

Discussion in 'New TDI forum member introductions' started by Halfinch, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Halfinch

Halfinch New Member

Car:
    Passat 1.9 tdi
    Firstly Hi to everyone in the forum.

Secondly, I'm about to buy a Passat 1.9tdi, with in excess of 130,000 miles, (still looking for one at the moment,) so i'm guessing to keep her running, i'm gonna need a bit of help from guys like you that seem to know your stuff, I'll use search as much as possible, but try and bear with me if i ask some seemingly stupid questions.
    Thanks Guys.
    login to remove this ad
  2. Seatman

Seatman Active Member

Car:
    2000 Mk4 Golf Estate 1.9tdi 174 bhp
    Mods:
    PP764's, turbo and mapping
    You could always "half inch" one lol :D

Mileage isn't usually a problem as long as the car's been looked after. A friend just picked up a 2001 B5 PD130 sport for about £1400, really nice car. Another one just picked up a saloon on a 2004 plate, PD 100 I think it is for about £2000. They certainly seem to be going for less than the Mk4 golf for some reason.