New member intro

Discussion in 'New TDI forum member introductions' started by emeraldxj, Jan 7, 2018.

1. emeraldxj

emeraldxj New Member

Car:
    Jetta/2009
    Hi all! I have a 2009 Jetta TDI Sportwagen with almost 171K mi. I do all of my own MX as good mechanics are hard to find.

This is actually my second post to this forum. I was already scolded for posting to the wrong place; for asking for help; and was told to change my car to a different year than it is. Thank you for the ice cold welcome.

My apologies...I never had that on my Jeep forums. Those guys were cool with "Hi! I have a 1996 Cherokee and this is my problem..." A smige more friendly.

Regardless, I hope this post ends up in the right place. Oh...and Keithuk I'll wait for a some sort response or blessing or something before I asking for help again...since most of the time there is useful info in this forum.

2. Keithuk

Keithuk Super Moderator

Car:
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB
    welcometomyturbodies

As I said in your first post which you have now deleted not by my request. CBEA Glow plug issue - removed

You say you have 2009 Jetta TDI Sportwagen but your car spec says Car: Jetta/2006. I politely asked you to change your car spec which you haven't.

If these error codes are on someone else's vehicle then say.

3. emeraldxj

emeraldxj New Member

Car:
    Jetta/2009
  4. Dave N

Dave N Member

Car:
    06 Golf TDI BEW 09A
    Sorry- not all the members here lack manners. We may in the future take donations to send some moderators to finishing school so please consider donating.