N75 hose routing

Discussion in 'VW Mk3 Jetta, Passat TDI and other/older diesels' started by AZ Mike, Apr 12, 2012.

1. AZ Mike

AZ Mike New Member

Car:
    97 Jetta TDI
    Hey can anyone tell me where the 3 hoses go to and from the N75 valve on a 1997 Jetta? The sticker just shows lines going to it but it's not clear. There is a L type fitting on the bottom one pointing forward and one down and one line out the top. One is to the intake hose one to the wastegate and one to the pipe by the turbo. My hoses have no color on them. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
    login to remove this ad
  2. audi1z

audi1z Member

Car:
    Audi 80 1Z Engine
    Definitely not. N75 is connected to the pressure control loop, this means the actuator (VTG or Wastegate), charge pressure, and ambient (wastegate chargers), or vacuum (VTG chargers).
    Cheers
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2012
  3. AZ Mike

AZ Mike New Member

Car:
    97 Jetta TDI
    info

http://www.myturbodiesel.com/images/a3b4/vacdiag.jpg

Hey according to the pic those are the three ending locations pressure side, intake side, and the wastegate. I just need to know which goes where?:annoyed love when the youngins (kids) start grabbing at stuff and taking trash (tape) out of from under the hood. lol I guess I'm taking pictures and puting colored paint on stuff from now on.

Thanks all.

Attached Files:

4. AZ Mike

AZ Mike New Member

Car:
    97 Jetta TDI
    oops

oops that's the wrong diagram. I can't find the right one. ugh
  5. chittychittybangbang

chittychittybangbang Administrator

Car:
    2006 Jetta TDI
    that is the right one for a a3/b4. isn't there an identical one under your hood
  6. AZ Mike

AZ Mike New Member

Car:
    97 Jetta TDI
    N75

Nope mine is on the pass fender behind the air cleaner and in front of the fuel filter.