1. Welcome to myturbodiesel.com, if this is your first visit, please read 1000 answered questions - TDI FAQ, DIY, and Wiki by clicking the link here or in the navigation bar above. Click the "Sign up Now" button to the right to create an account, registration is fast and free.
  2. After you create a free account, every subforum has reply boxes. Here is a thread showing how to create an account or post a new question, shown with pictures

Looking for N18 EGR solenoid

Discussion in 'Diesel parts' started by spurtle, May 20, 2012.

1. spurtle

spurtle New Member

Car:
    Audi A6 Allroad 2.5TDI (MY2003)
    Hi there

I'm looking for an N18 EGR solenoid (pressure converter) for an Audi A6 Allroad 2.5TDI. Anyone out there done the EGR delete and willing to part with their old valve?

Old part is 059 906 627 B - I guess these solenoids are mostly the same but this is the one with atmosphere, vacuum and output connectors all facing in the same direction (it's mounted in a rubber boot on the firewall).

Thanks in advance!
    login to remove this ad
  2. spurtle

spurtle New Member

Car:
    Audi A6 Allroad 2.5TDI (MY2003)
    Hmm; found one on the 'bay and it turns out that they're not quite the same: the one I found doesn't have the 'B' suffix (i.e. part number is 059 906 627) and seems identical except that the connector is smaller with a slightly different pin layout. Has anyone hacked together a connector for the older part, or know where I can get a (small) connector plug to solder on to the loom?