1. Welcome to myturbodiesel.com, if this is your first visit, please read 1000 answered questions - TDI FAQ, DIY, and Wiki by clicking the link here or in the navigation bar above. Click the "Sign up Now" button to the right to create an account, registration is fast and free.
  2. After you create a free account, every subforum has reply boxes. Here is a thread showing how to create an account or post a new question, shown with pictures

Lift Kit or Info for tdi beetle

Discussion in 'Diesel Cars and SUV' started by emc2mm, Feb 16, 2012.

1. emc2mm

emc2mm New Member

Car:
    2002 VW Beetle
    Any one lifted a tdi? Live with rough roads, changing shocks anyway - looking for actual lift experience - Air bags?
    login to remove this ad
  2. CoreyDyoung

CoreyDyoung New Member

Car:
    2001 VW TDI Golf, 2001 1.8T Jetta
    Actually I believe metalnerd makes a 2 in lift there is one for sale on TDIClub
  3. thoreturbo

thoreturbo New Member

Car:
    99 & 06 Jetta TDI'S
    I think that evoultion parts sell a 1" lift kit Check it out.
  4. chacaocop

chacaocop Member

Car:
    Jetta/2000 (totalled by my son) Jetta/2006 (not letting my son drive this one)
  5. FL TDI

FL TDI New Member

Car:
    2001 Golf
    Mods:
    SW Springs all around plus 1"lift spacer in front
    I installed the Jetta Wagon spring from ID Parts bot front and rear on my 2001 Golf. I also added the 1" spacer to the front. With the springs, spacers, and new struts I got about 2" increase in the front and 2 1/2" in the rear. My Diesel Geek skid plate does not get near the workout any more .
  6. websaabn

websaabn New Member

Car:
    99 golf
    Sterling vw in abilene texas used to sell a 1 inch lift, may call them 325 439 2088
  7. dalesdeadbug07

dalesdeadbug07 New Member

Car:
    new beetle/2000
    ive been looking for a lift kit for my beetle so i wont take out a oil pan again. i was wondering what size of tires could on with a two inch lift?
  8. KevinF

KevinF New Member

Car:
    01 TDI