last night.. 5th night of new job poopie.. 1st by self

Discussion in 'The off ramp' started by crsmp5, Jul 1, 2016.

1. crsmp5

crsmp5 Well-Known Member

Car:
    85 kubvan
    i finally found a dumpy/poopie type job.. only been looking for 20 or so months... yes ive survived off car work.. but this allows me to do both and when things slow ill be able to pay my bills,, min wage job 30hr/week i can pay them all.. yea i can work 20hr/mo for self and make same thing... just bored.. and will allow me to grow my business.... working with the public.. you get more oppertunities of hey my car broke.. ;P

so its a midnight shift type job.. 11-5am doors locked.. so thru window... and i happen to be by myself since tues night was last night of training... cannot wait to tell my trainer of this but some girl decides to give me a good old press them "naked babies" up to the glass and.. leves me a $2 tip... all i could say was thank you.. thinking who ever watches the vid will enjoy.. that over looks the window.. i know the other women customers got a hoot from it.. and no i do not think they were a together group either..

Magnus likes this.
    login to remove this ad
  2. chittychittybangbang

chittychittybangbang Administrator

Car:
    2006 Jetta TDI
    lol, sounds like an adventure.

3. crsmp5

crsmp5 Well-Known Member

Car:
    85 kubvan
    i gotta work with a few of the other grave yard people the other night.. none of them have met her... but they did discuss the one girl ive not met yet.. that one tries to get ya fired..

but on a good note.. im not required to pay $4k down on the property i wanna own... so same as rent.. 10 years i own... :p so i can work there for 10.. and own my biggest cost/mo bill.. i can retire and do my own thing like i have with ease then.. rent is only reason ive been struggling.. but its a nice facility... but ill contiue to build my business.. pay it off as fast as possible.. then retire by 50... i will work till i die due to what else to do with my day... i just need to own my play area

4. crsmp5

crsmp5 Well-Known Member

Car:
    85 kubvan
    ha... last night guy telling his woman show him your tits!! and she did.. :p he has reason to be proud of them.. she should be super happy... i happy just for the show...

wonder what the 3rd one will be like...