I'll never spend a cent at id parts again

Discussion in 'General Diesel Discussion' started by crsmp5, Jun 23, 2017.

1. crsmp5

crsmp5 Well-Known Member

Car:
    85 kubvan
    so a customer orders parts to be shipped to my door (i cannot afford the parts as too costly) ... well po box as i currently work days and do not trust people.. so can go get my box at my po box after work... its really cool.. they put a key into my little dinky box that gives me access to this huge box if waiting on a goodie... pretty fn perfect imo..

we pay EXTRA for 2 day usps vs the cheaper ups that does NOT DELIVER TO A PO BOX... yes i PAID EXTRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so what do they do... send it to a place no one can retreive said box(ups says they can send someone monday, only a few days away).. if the local crack heads have not stolen it by now... guy just moved from said bad area to some where new many miles away........ so what does id parts do... well they use a old no longer valid address and ship it ups on top of that!! and they just left it on the porch too.. wonder how much money im bout to get ****ed on as they did not pay attention to the EXTRA MONEY SPENT FOR USPS

wonder how long till a good deal pops up on a bew cam job, t belt kit, starter... not a cheap list of items to be left on a freeken porch..

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  2. crsmp5

crsmp5 Well-Known Member

Car:
    85 kubvan
    yup i am somehow getting ****ed... need to cancle order with cc company... get refunded by them so i can goto the dealer to buy the parts... vw deserves the money vs id parts... they need to burn to the ground...

3. YMZ

YMZ Super Moderator

Car:
    Jetta 2003, Golf 2001
    Latitude 44.407959, longitude -76.018369.
    Sorry that you had this happen to you! ID-Parts are usually pretty good at taking care of their customers... Are you sure they won't make this right?

BTW - I've found that the correct pronunciation fot UPS is "oops"...

4. Ol'Rattler

Ol'Rattler Well-Known Member

Car:
    06 TDI Jetta
    So it's ID Parts fault the the purchaser didn't change his mailing address with them?

If you don't want UPS to drop the package on the porch, you have the words "NO DRIVER RELEASE" included in the shipping instructions. If no one is home to sign, the driver leaves a card with instruction on how to claim the package.

Not shipping the package as directed is a head scratcher. Did you call ID parts and talk with someone?

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017