1. Welcome to myturbodiesel.com, if this is your first visit, please read 1000 answered questions - TDI FAQ, DIY, and Wiki by clicking the link here or in the navigation bar above. Click the "Sign up Now" button to the right to create an account, registration is fast and free.
  2. After you create a free account, every subforum has reply boxes. Here is a thread showing how to create an account or post a new question, shown with pictures

Hi from the Potteries!

Discussion in 'New TDI forum member introductions' started by basskitkase, May 25, 2012.

1. basskitkase

basskitkase New Member

Car:
    2002 ford galaxy 1.9tdi AUY engine code
    Hi all im located in Stoke-on-Trent, England also know worldwide as "The Potteries". I have a 2002 Ford Galaxy 1.9TDi which has the VAG PD 130 engine fitted. I'm having trouble with what i think may turn out to be stuck/sticky VNT so have joined up here to hopefully get some advice and maybe even have a go at fixing the problem myself. Im handy with the spanners and usually tackle most problems myself so cant wait to get started. Look forward to reading known fixes and hopefully I can contribute back with my own experiences somewhere down the line.........
    login to remove this ad
  2. Keithuk

Keithuk Super Moderator

Car:
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB
    Welcome to the forum. welcometomyturbodies

I'm from the Potteries as well so your not the only Potter on here.

You have a Ford Galaxy which uses the VW TDI engine if you know the engine code that will help with any searches in FAQ. This could be on a sticker on the timing belt cover if not it will be on the Options sticker which is in the service schedule. If you don't have that the other half of that sticker will be somewhere near the spare wheel well.

[​IMG]

This one is BWA.

Car: ford galaxy 1.9tdi

You could please add 2002 to your car spec it will save users asking?