1. Welcome to myturbodiesel.com, if this is your first visit, please read 1000 answered questions - TDI FAQ, DIY, and Wiki by clicking the link here or in the navigation bar above. Click the "Sign up Now" button to the right to create an account, registration is fast and free.
  2. After you create a free account, every subforum has reply boxes. Here is a thread showing how to create an account or post a new question, shown with pictures

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'New TDI forum member introductions' started by Reidy08, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Reidy08

Reidy08 New Member

Car:
    Seat Cordoba 1996
    well i am here due to an immobiliser problem in my seat cordoba (uses mostly VW parts) and hoping someone can help me out with retrieving the skc so i can program new keys to the car to get it started again.

Thanks
    login to remove this ad
  2. Reidy08

Reidy08 New Member

Car:
    Seat Cordoba 1996
    additional information

1.8lt petrol motor, manual, was working fine then just wouldn;t start anymore, starts for a second then cuts out.
  3. Seatman

Seatman Active Member

Car:
    2000 Mk4 Golf Estate 1.9tdi 174 bhp
    Mods:
    PP764's, turbo and mapping
    I wonder what immo you'll have on that, I had a cordoba on a 2000 plate before I got the golf. Your one is just a polo in disguise or a spanish polo lol. You could try disconnecting the battery leads and holding them together for 30 seconds or so, it's supposedly can work for some, other than that have a look at the immo faq and see if that helps.

http://www.myturbodiesel.com/1000q/multi/immobilizer-VW-Audi-FAQ.htm

welcometomyturbodies