1. Welcome to myturbodiesel.com, if this is your first visit, please read 1000 answered questions - TDI FAQ, DIY, and Wiki by clicking the link here or in the navigation bar above. Click the "Sign up Now" button to the right to create an account, registration is fast and free.
  2. After you create a free account, every subforum has reply boxes. Here is a thread showing how to create an account or post a new question, shown with pictures

Hi Everyone - I'm new to TDI

Discussion in 'New TDI forum member introductions' started by Rainee, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Rainee

Rainee New Member

Car:
    06 Mazda 6
    Hi - my name is Lorraine "Rainee" and I am highly considering either the Audi A3 TDI hatchback or a VW TDI....can't make up my mind!! At the auto show in NYC last weekend, I was told to look into the vehicle delivery program....has anyone ever heard of this program? My dad hails from Germany and all my cousins are there so I can have them look into that for me as well. I'm so excited to get a TDI, but not sure about which one. Is the A3 the same size as the Golf or Jetta? Will the 2013 A3 still offer a hatchback? Thanks for your input!
    login to remove this ad
  2. bjanzen

bjanzen New Member

Car:
    2003 jetta
    Hi i am also new and loving the instructions to working on my new tdi. Cant wait to post more info on my project!