1. Welcome to myturbodiesel.com, if this is your first visit, please read 1000 answered questions - TDI FAQ, DIY, and Wiki by clicking the link here or in the navigation bar above. Click the "Sign up Now" button to the right to create an account, registration is fast and free.
  2. After you create a free account, every subforum has reply boxes. Here is a thread showing how to create an account or post a new question, shown with pictures

Hello to all!

Discussion in 'New TDI forum member introductions' started by tdhart, Apr 11, 2012.

1. tdhart

tdhart New Member

Car:
    2012 Jetta TDI
    Hi, my name is Tom, and I just purchased a 2012 Jetta TDI Premium. I came to this forum looking for a solution to a problem I noticed with A2DP streaming in my new car. I figured, being that I am a member of Dodge Ram forums, Jeep Cherokee forums and Mazda 3 forums, it was only logical that I look for a solution in a forum specific to the VW.

Here's the thread I posted about my problem:
    http://www.myturbodiesel.com/forum/...ia-streaming-mono-only-2012-jetta-prem-14932/

Anyway, thanks to all who make this forum possible. It is sites like this that bring knowledge and trend-information to all of us.... An invaluable service!

I should add that other than the problem (relatively minor) outlined above, I love my new Jetta! And while I have only about 300 miles on it so far, everything is perfect... Although my propensity to stall the engine at first surprised me (6spd manual), since I have been driving a manual transmission car of one sort or another for more than 20 years. Just a variation in how the diesel handles a drop in rev's compared to a gasoline engine? I don't know, but I have adapted.

Tom
    Lancaster, California
    login to remove this ad
  2. chittychittybangbang

chittychittybangbang Administrator

Car:
    2006 Jetta TDI
    werdIt's also partly due to the dual mass flywheel. I've noticed they stall a little easier.

welcometomyturbodies
  3. tdhart

tdhart New Member

Car:
    2012 Jetta TDI
    I'll have to look that up on here, not familiar with the concept.... And... Thanks!!

Tom
  4. chittychittybangbang

chittychittybangbang Administrator

Car:
    2006 Jetta TDI
  5. tdhart

tdhart New Member

Car:
    2012 Jetta TDI
  6. tdhart

tdhart New Member

Car:
    2012 Jetta TDI
    Thanks for the links to the info... Excellent information and detail!