Hello to all!

Discussion in 'New TDI forum member introductions' started by tdhart, Apr 11, 2012.

1. tdhart

tdhart New Member

Car:
    2012 Jetta TDI
    Hi, my name is Tom, and I just purchased a 2012 Jetta TDI Premium. I came to this forum looking for a solution to a problem I noticed with A2DP streaming in my new car. I figured, being that I am a member of Dodge Ram forums, Jeep Cherokee forums and Mazda 3 forums, it was only logical that I look for a solution in a forum specific to the VW.

Here's the thread I posted about my problem:
    http://www.myturbodiesel.com/forum/...ia-streaming-mono-only-2012-jetta-prem-14932/

Anyway, thanks to all who make this forum possible. It is sites like this that bring knowledge and trend-information to all of us.... An invaluable service!

I should add that other than the problem (relatively minor) outlined above, I love my new Jetta! And while I have only about 300 miles on it so far, everything is perfect... Although my propensity to stall the engine at first surprised me (6spd manual), since I have been driving a manual transmission car of one sort or another for more than 20 years. Just a variation in how the diesel handles a drop in rev's compared to a gasoline engine? I don't know, but I have adapted.

Tom
    Lancaster, California
    login to remove this ad
  2. chittychittybangbang

chittychittybangbang Administrator

Car:
    2006 Jetta TDI
    werdIt's also partly due to the dual mass flywheel. I've noticed they stall a little easier.

welcometomyturbodies
  3. tdhart

tdhart New Member

Car:
    2012 Jetta TDI
    I'll have to look that up on here, not familiar with the concept.... And... Thanks!!

Tom
  4. chittychittybangbang

chittychittybangbang Administrator

Car:
    2006 Jetta TDI
  5. tdhart

tdhart New Member

Car:
    2012 Jetta TDI
  6. tdhart

tdhart New Member

Car:
    2012 Jetta TDI
    Thanks for the links to the info... Excellent information and detail!