Hello from Chenango County New York.

Discussion in 'New TDI forum member introductions' started by Jeffc607, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Jeffc607

Jeffc607 New Member

Car:
    2000 Beetle TDI
    Hello, I am in the process of reading through the wiki/faq for immobilizer. The one key we had is now broken and therefore I have a rather large paperweight in my driveway. I have Ross-Tech KEY-USB Dual-K VAG-COM. The Wiki said to sign up as a premium member in order to get further info how to get the Secret Key Code (SKC). Next I need to figure out how to become a premium member.

Secret Key Code (SKC) info - you MUST have the SKC to work with the immobilizer!
    This exclusive content and the information below can be viewed in this post for premium members only. Once you have joined the forum, upgrade to a premium membership. Here is how to upgrade: http://www.myturbodiesel.com/account/upgrades

2. chittychittybangbang

chittychittybangbang Administrator

Car:
    2006 Jetta TDI
    Hi, there's no fast and easy way to bypass it. If you need the car fast, tow it to the dealer and they can make a new key.

If you want to DIY, click the upgrade link, then pay, then go to the first link to view the content. The article has a few ways to do it but they all take some while to get the tools, etc.