1. Welcome to myturbodiesel.com, if this is your first visit, please read 1000 answered questions - TDI FAQ, DIY, and Wiki by clicking the link here or in the navigation bar above. Click the "Sign up Now" button to the right to create an account, registration is fast and free.
  2. After you create a free account, every subforum has reply boxes. Here is a thread showing how to create an account or post a new question, shown with pictures

GLI seats, NEED SOME HELP

Discussion in 'Mk5 VW Jetta, Sportwagen, and Audi A3 TDI' started by Yahoojew, May 28, 2012.

1. Yahoojew

Yahoojew New Member

Car:
    09 VW Jetta TDI
    I recently got some leather seats from an 06 GLI to put in my 09 tdi. The wiring does not match. The original driver seat had 4 connectors and the GLi driver seats only has 3. is there a diagram that shows what wires need to be changed and where can i get the new connectors?
    login to remove this ad
  2. chittychittybangbang

chittychittybangbang Administrator

Car:
    2006 Jetta TDI
    You need the bentley wiring diagram to compare the pins. IIRC, the difference is in the side airbag right? You can de-pin the plugs using a terminal release tool and put them in the replacement plug.