VW TDI forum, Audi, Porsche, and Chevy Cruze Diesel forum banner

Gas & Brake pedal to close together?

902 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  fatcig86 
#1 ·
I have plenty of leg room for my left leg but the only way I can extend my right leg between the gas & brake pedal is to drive barefoot? Not acceptable, "BTW" I have a 2012 TDI Wagon automatic, any suggestions? other than that issue i really like the car.

#2 ·
How wide is your foot and right leg ? Normally one would have their right foot on either the diesel go pedal or the brake pedal. Not both at the same time. You must be talking about a time when you are stationary and just sitting in the drivers seat chilling. I'd just move the seat all the way back.

#3 ·
You are correct, The problem with moving the seat further back is you compromise ideal steering wheel handling my arms are extened to a point where it's not safe or comfortable. and yes I have the steering wheel pulled back . I plan on going to an Auto fabricator to work on brake pedal position. Thanks for the reply.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.