fueling issues

Discussion in 'VW Mk3 Jetta, Passat TDI and other/older diesels' started by 1chrisappel, May 12, 2011.

1. 1chrisappel

1chrisappel New Member

Car:
    98 jetta tdi 1z
    i have fuel up to pump without resistance and i've change injectors, injection pump and mass air flow and still while running vagcom my requested fuel will be 43-48 and actual will never get over 25 so i think it's fueling issues but dont know what else to do i have also pulled the shut off selonoid and oring is fine and all in time with vag and no boost leaks although requested boost will be 1850 and actual will never go past 1550 so thats it also have replaced turbo all parts were replaced with know good parts and i've took exhaust off no change i get 00575 - Intake Manifold Pressure
    17-10 - Control Difference - Intermittent
    just need help please desperatly need help
    login to remove this ad
  2. chittychittybangbang

chittychittybangbang Administrator

Car:
    2006 Jetta TDI
    http://www.myturbodiesel.com/1000q/a3b4/ecu-hose-chip-tdi-65535.htm Have you looked at this FAQ article? It's the first on in the mk3 section because every mk3 will have this problem. It normally throws another code but perhaps if you trace that vac line and double check all lines, you may find a bad one or bad check valve.

Also what does this mean? " have fuel up to pump without resistance"
  3. 1chrisappel

1chrisappel New Member

Car:
    98 jetta tdi 1z
    as stated before more than nce i have changed the ecu line and i mean by no resistance as in there is nothing inhibiting the flow of fuel just a tiny bit of vaccum applied and fuel comes out of filter.
  4. chittychittybangbang

chittychittybangbang Administrator

Car:
    2006 Jetta TDI
    Sorry, I read the post and didn't recognize that it was continued from a previous post. If you feel it's a separate issue, that's fine but if it's part of the old issue it should be continued in the same thread so that people can read it in one place.
  5. 1chrisappel

1chrisappel New Member

Car:
    98 jetta tdi 1z
    move it to other if u want