1. Welcome to myturbodiesel.com, if this is your first visit, please read 1000 answered questions - TDI FAQ, DIY, and Wiki by clicking the link here or in the navigation bar above. Click the "Sign up Now" button to the right to create an account, registration is fast and free.
  2. After you create a free account, every subforum has reply boxes. Here is a thread showing how to create an account or post a new question, shown with pictures

FS: 2000 Beetle TDI 5spd

Discussion in 'Diesel Cars and SUV' started by 4ringking, Jun 1, 2012.

1. 4ringking

4ringking New Member

Car:
    2000 Audi A4
    Mods:
    Kermatdi, 034 MS, and many more
    I have a customer who would like to sell his 2000 VW Beetle TDI 5Spd with 230K miles. I just finished up the T-Belt Job, Minor (Oil & filter) service, front brakes, replaced the shocks and struts all the way around, and the rear Axle Beam bushings at 225K miles... It is a really nice driving car, newer tires, really clean and has tons of life left in her! Just have to jump in it and go!

50mpgs!!!!!

MAY INCLUDE THULE BIKE ROOF RACK, BLUE TOOTH CD PLAYER, FRONT SPORT BRA,YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER RUNNING 2000 VW DIESEL THEN THIS...SERIOUS INQURIES ONLY PLEASE..

Located in the Wall, NJ area.

Asking $3500 and he is FIRM ON PRICE...

The owners name is Dean and his number is (973) 222-4927

Tell him John from JA Autowerks gave you his number.
    login to remove this ad
  2. 4ringking

4ringking New Member

Car:
    2000 Audi A4
    Mods:
    Kermatdi, 034 MS, and many more
    2000 TDI Beauty

Oh yeah, I am the owner of JA Autowerks in Shrewsbury, NJ