1. Welcome to myturbodiesel.com, if this is your first visit, please read 1000 answered questions - TDI FAQ, DIY, and Wiki by clicking the link here or in the navigation bar above. Click the "Sign up Now" button to the right to create an account, registration is fast and free.
  2. After you create a free account, every subforum has reply boxes. Here is a thread showing how to create an account or post a new question, shown with pictures

Diesel Fuel Hoses

Discussion in 'VW Mk4 Jetta, Golf, New Beetle, Passat TDI forum' started by edgardotcom, Jan 3, 2011.

1. edgardotcom

edgardotcom New Member

Car:
    2000 Jetta TDI Std.
    Can I use regular fuel hose for all the original hoses like the ones on the fuel filter(the twisted ones) and the ones that goes to the pump(or they have to be ridgid platic and hose on the ends)? mine are all ready going bad and want to change them before they go bad but i dont even want to ask the "stealer" for prices... any website that may have them?
    login to remove this ad
  2. gmenounos

gmenounos New Member

Car:
    99.5 Golf TDI, '01 Jetta TDI Wagon
    A long time ago when I first got my TDI, I damaged one of the injector return lines and tried to replace it with non-diesel rubber hose. It started leaking within a few days. IDParts sells the right kind of hose (http://www.idparts.com, search for "fuel hose").

Greg