1. Welcome to myturbodiesel.com, if this is your first visit, please read 1000 answered questions - TDI FAQ, DIY, and Wiki by clicking the link here or in the navigation bar above. Click the "Sign up Now" button to the right to create an account, registration is fast and free.
  2. After you create a free account, every subforum has reply boxes. Here is a thread showing how to create an account or post a new question, shown with pictures

Did you win anything in Mega Millions?

Discussion in 'The off ramp' started by chittychittybangbang, Mar 31, 2012.

1. chittychittybangbang

chittychittybangbang Administrator

Car:
    2006 Jetta TDI
    The jackpot was estimated to be $640 million! I got 1 number match :nana2: but that's it. I feel really bad for the people who bought thousands of dollars worth of tickets and won $3. I don't know what the heck they were thinking.
    login to remove this ad
  2. Seatman

Seatman Active Member

Car:
    2000 Mk4 Golf Estate 1.9tdi 174 bhp
    Mods:
    PP764's, turbo and mapping
    It's the human condition of eternal optimism, we're just wired that way which is good otherwise we'd all jump off a cliff :D
  3. almir

almir Member

Car:
    2005 jetta tdi gls 1.9
    invested $20 got back $3
  4. ihadurca

ihadurca New Member

Car:
    2001 VW Passat Wagon
    I put in $20 and got back $0
  5. eurasia

eurasia New Member

Car:
    vm,bmw,porsche,mercedes
  6. Jettadoor

Jettadoor New Member

Car:
    Jetta TDI 2000; TD 1.6 1990
    My technique for lotteries is to always use the same numbers. Then I don't buy a ticket. I check the results every week and my numbers have never won anything. I 'win' the cost of the ticket every week which works out to about $15000 over the course of my lifetime.

This is based on the philosophy that "a penny saved is a penny earned" but if you win you may have a different take on this!