1. Welcome to myturbodiesel.com, if this is your first visit, please read 1000 answered questions - TDI FAQ, DIY, and Wiki by clicking the link here or in the navigation bar above. Click the "Sign up Now" button to the right to create an account, registration is fast and free.
  2. After you create a free account, every subforum has reply boxes. Here is a thread showing how to create an account or post a new question, shown with pictures

crash

Discussion in '2012-2015 VW Passat TDI forum' started by my2012, Aug 3, 2012.

1. my2012

my2012 Member

Car:
    2012 passat
    After 1 month the wife t-bones a dodge ram. off to the bodyshop. best part is I have talked them into installing a fog light kit while there.

Attached Files:

login to remove this ad
  2. Cogen Man

Cogen Man Member

Car:
    Golf TDI/2011
    Mods:
    Window tint, window vent visors, ScanGauge II.
    That sucks. As long as no one was hurt. That'll buff right out. The pic on the right looks like nothing happened. The pic on the left, well ......... :eek
    I don't think a fog kit would have prevented the collision. But you might as well get it during the repair. Of all things to hit. A RAM.
  3. JazzBeBop

JazzBeBop Member

Car:
    2012 Passat TDI SE white on beige
    Mods:
    nah-zing yet
    Dude! Not having your Passat is not cool. My Passat coming out of the shop on Monday. It's been since June 29th when I last drove it. That's too long.
  4. my2012

my2012 Member

Car:
    2012 passat
    Picture on the right is before. The day I brought it home.
  5. my2012

my2012 Member

Car:
    2012 passat
    Everyone needs to be very careful out there. Parts are very scarce out there, matter of a fact hoods are out 4 weeks. I really hope I have it to cruise Labor Day weekend. The OUTBACK really stinks on fuel economy.
  6. probstk

probstk Member

Car:
    2011 Jetta TDI Highline 6sp
    Mods:
    Dieselgeek Sigma 6 shift kit
    Up late and looking at threads for other cars...
    I'll second the part availability problem. I had a minor "altercation" on July 21st and only got my Jetta back today because the wheels were on back order.
  7. lwt42

lwt42 Active Member

Car:
    2013 Passat TDI SEL
    Good reason to drive defensively, I swear today was "aim at the guy in the new car" day.

Thankfully, they all missed.