Can not view this link? please help

Discussion in 'site comments/suggestions/corrections' started by LTC1967, Mar 29, 2011.

1. LTC1967

LTC1967 New Member

Car:
    VW Jetta TDI 2003
    Timing belt part 2: installation and final quality control (exclusive content, please join our free community to view)

http://www.myturbodiesel.com/1000q/a4/a4-ALH-TDI-engine-index.htm

LTC1967, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

The members only section is for registered members.
    If you're trying to view the threads in the resources section in the forum you must have at least 1 post to view. Please post the problem you're having to gain access. It can take a maximum of 10 minutes for it to be processed so please search the forum or the extensive FAQ while you wait. Do not post a "blank message" or access will be blocked for 24 hours. A blank message does not let others help you and if that's what you want, that's what you will get. Please respect the forum rules. If you don't have anything else to say, just post a greeting with your location and what model/year car you have.
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account,
    login to remove this ad
  2. Seatman

Seatman Active Member

Car:
    2000 Mk4 Golf Estate 1.9tdi 174 bhp
    Mods:
    PP764's, turbo and mapping
    All you had to do was join which you have so now you should be able to view it.:)

welcometomyturbodies
  3. tonyvaziri

tonyvaziri New Member

I have same problem, even though I am a member, still won't let me see itwerd
  4. Keithuk

Keithuk Super Moderator

Car:
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB
    Welcome to the forum guys. welcometomyturbodies

This is the first post for both of you which is generally done in Introductions, now you can access part 2.