1. Welcome to myturbodiesel.com, if this is your first visit, please read 1000 answered questions - TDI FAQ, DIY, and Wiki by clicking the link here or in the navigation bar above. Click the "Sign up Now" button to the right to create an account, registration is fast and free.
  2. After you create a free account, every subforum has reply boxes. Here is a thread showing how to create an account or post a new question, shown with pictures

Biodiesel Processor- FuelMeister Plus- $2500

Discussion in 'Diesel parts' started by danenglish, Jun 20, 2009.

1. danenglish

danenglish New Member

Car:
    1991 Mercedes 350SD
    FuelMeister Plus- Makes 80 gallons of biodiesel per day for about .75 per gallon. New condition. Purchased directly from Biodiesel Solutions. Sells new for $3995 plus shipping. Complete system with extra 40 gallon tank for washing(mist wash system included). System includes: Processor 40 gal tank and stand, Catalyst Premix Tank and stand, Settling/Mist-Wash 40 gal tank and stand, Alcohol pump kit, Oil Storage Barrel Plumbing, Digital Lye Scale Kit, Oil Titration Test Kit, Mini-Batch Kit, Operator Safety Kit, Illustrated Step-by-Step Manual and instructional video. Fits in the corner or your garage. All you need is used oil, methanol and lye to start making your own fuel. I did alot of research before buying a processor and Fuelmeister is the best one I found. Very well made.
    I only made a couple batches then my son-in-law started a commercial biodiesel processing company so it is easier for me to fill up at his business. Was going to keep my processor but need the room in my garage now. I Live in NE PA. Would be great if you could come and see it. If not I can mail all the pictures you want. Thanks for your interest.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2009
    login to remove this ad
  2. radufromct

radufromct New Member

Car:
    2005 Passat B5.5 tdi BHW engine
    Mods:
    None
    Can I come and see it?
  3. Zhoriknet

Zhoriknet New Member

Car:
    Touran
    Can you mail me pictures of processor?
  4. chgofirefighter

chgofirefighter Member

Car:
    2011 VW Golf TDI 4 door
    I was under the impression that the newer TDi's will not function right w biodiesel? Clarifications please