Biodiesel in DFW?

Discussion in 'Biodiesel general' started by jolberry, Dec 18, 2012.

1. jolberry

jolberry New Member

Car:
    2005 VW Passat GLS TDI
    Mods:
    BSM Delete, EGR Delete, Kerma Tune
    Anyone around the Dallas area running it daily? The only place have found around here is I Texas Biotech. I have called them a few times the past month and can't get a answer as to when they will have it available.

login to remove this ad
  2. darrelld

darrelld Member

Car:
    2012 Passat SEL TDI, 2013 Ford C-Max SEL Hybrid
    Mods:
    ScanGaugeII, BlackVue Dashcam, V1 Radar Detector H
    The Loves in Anna has B20.

3. jolberry

jolberry New Member

Car:
    2005 VW Passat GLS TDI
    Mods:
    BSM Delete, EGR Delete, Kerma Tune
    Texas BioTech in Arlington now has B100 and GreenSpot in Dallas. :D Filled up half a tank today and mixed with the remaining Diesel in my tank. I am pumped to finally be using it in my wagon. Gotta get a couple of extra fuel filters this week...I know I'll be changing it soon.

4. JazzBeBop

JazzBeBop Member

Car:
    2015 Passat TDI SE Fortana red on beige
    Yup, txbiotech.com bring cash and save some money in the process. When I had my 2012 VW Passat SE TDI (wow, how I miss it) I went there on my second fill up and put 5% and kept going up on the percentage until I was running their B99 and nothing but that during the majority of the year and like B30/B40 during fall, however, they were closed for quite a while (like 6 months) while they upgraded for larger production. Now, I am planning on getting rid of this 2013 Jetta Hybrid that I thoroughly abhor MPG-wise, space-wise, and fuel wise (super unleaded recommended). I liked the ability to pay less than what people pay for regular unleaded for biodiesel and getting the great MPG's...& TORQUE!