1. Welcome to myturbodiesel.com, if this is your first visit, please read 1000 answered questions - TDI FAQ, DIY, and Wiki by clicking the link here or in the navigation bar above. Click the "Sign up Now" button to the right to create an account, registration is fast and free.
  2. After you create a free account, every subforum has reply boxes. Here is a thread showing how to create an account or post a new question, shown with pictures

alarm , starting

Discussion in 'General Diesel Discussion' started by kelvin123uk, Apr 11, 2012.

1. kelvin123uk

kelvin123uk New Member

Car:
    hey there ive got a audi a4 1995 1.6 but with a 1.8 turbo engine put in ( i didnt put it in but) its not starting its stalls after a second but ( my instrument cluster symbol is not flashing and it goes out ( why have i still got the problem please help... kelv
    login to remove this ad
  2. chittychittybangbang

chittychittybangbang Administrator

Car:
    2006 Jetta TDI
    Could be a fuel issue. Does your car have an immobilizer? The rest of world got immobilizer before the US so I don't know but I think it may.
  3. kelvin123uk

kelvin123uk New Member

Car:
    i thought so too but i was reading up on what it could be and they all say its the immobiliser and if it is a fuel issue why does it do it every time after a second