2015 Jetta TDI SEL (MFI)

Discussion in 'VW Mk6 Golf, Jetta, Beetle, Sportwagen TDI forum' started by YoungGunDiesel, Jan 13, 2018 at 12:20 PM.

1. YoungGunDiesel

YoungGunDiesel New Member

Car:
    2003 vw jetta 1.9 tdi
    hi all, so I recently grabbed myself a 2015 Jetta TDI SEL and noticed I don’t have a MFI menu or any settings menu for that matter. I have the full size screen in my cluster but I guess not the high line edition?

Is there anyway with VCDS I can enable this?

2. Keithuk

Keithuk Super Moderator

Car:
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB
    Full size screen in your cluster you mean instrument cluster.

The US have different setting in their MFD. Multifunction display (MFI or MFD) FAQ and menu settings --mk5/mk6

If you have a sat/nav radio the settings show in there. On top of the wiper switch there should be an additional switch if you don't have a Multi-Function Steering Wheel (MFSW).

I'm not sure if there is anything VCDS will show I haven't looked on mine I can all settings I want to from the HighLine MFD settings.

If you have a genuine VCDS cable then make sure its registered then you can join the Ross-Tech Forum and make a new thread about this.

3. YoungGunDiesel

YoungGunDiesel New Member

Car:
    2003 vw jetta 1.9 tdi
    Thank you for your response, yes I have sat/nav but unsure where theses settings would be, my co workers Passat has the setting option to show oil temp yet my Jetta doesn’t.

4. Keithuk

Keithuk Super Moderator

Car:
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB
    So you don't have an additional switch on top of the wiper switch? On a sat/nav the MFD settings are shown in one of the settings, you change what to need to display in there. Which sat/nav model do you have?

2015 US Jetta Missing MFD Menus

There is a YouTube video but they don't explain what they do to shows the MFD settings.