2012 Touareg fuse diagram

Discussion in 'Audi Q5, Q7, Touareg TDI, Porsche Cayenne forum' started by Rumkin36, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Rumkin36

Rumkin36 New Member

Car:
    05 Passat TDI,04 Jetta TDI,04 Jetta TDI Wagon,04 Bud TDI, 2012 Touareg TDI
    I bought a 2012 Touareg TDI a month ago.Love the car but the phone doesn't work. Dealer says its a wiring problem but did not have time to work on it. I took the passenger seat out and cannot find any problems with the unit or wiring. I bought the Ross tech cable and cant find the phone control module There's not a fuse diagram in the owners manual or on back of cover plates. Anyone Know? Thanx, Jim

login to remove this ad
  2. Keithuk

Keithuk Super Moderator

Car:
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB
    You don't say which engine is fitted to your Touareg or what size I assume its a TDI as this is a TDI forum, 3.0 v6 or 4,2 v8.

I've had a quick look in ElsaWin there are a few fuse diagrams but I also searched for telephone and there is a couple of pages on the connection.

It would be better if you posted the Sales Model/Type Code of the data sticker. The code for a 2012 Touareg is 7P5.

Options Sticker and Engine Codes

3. Rumkin36

Rumkin36 New Member

Car:
    05 Passat TDI,04 Jetta TDI,04 Jetta TDI Wagon,04 Bud TDI, 2012 Touareg TDI
    Thank's Keith. I went looking for the Option stickers,no luck . Not in manuals ,trunk or in engine compartment. Its a 2012 Touareg sport v6 tdi with nav package. I called the dealer today and he sent me some fuse diagrams which said 2012 Touareg. The slot they said for cell phone operating electronic control, spot 50 on control 30 is blank on driver and pass. side fuse panels. They also told me the phone module was under pass. seat. Only the transmission module is there. I'd still like to know where the fuses are and where is the phone module. thank's Jim

4. Keithuk

Keithuk Super Moderator

Car:
    2010 Golf GTD (170) CBBB
    Well that's better than UK dealers who give you nothing, even though the handbook say:

There are 3 engine codes for a 2012 TOUAREG 3.0 V6 TDI 150, CGMA - 204PS, CJGD - 245PS, CJMA - 246PS with MYW NXF NAC NXH - 8 speed DSG.

Its strange you can't find the options/data sticker.

5. xeno555

xeno555 Well-Known Member

Car:
    2012 TDI Tech Package 6mt
    Mods:
    Malone Stage II. Rawtek 3" from Turbo to Tail. Slammed on Koni. TSW Nurmburg Rims. Whiteline Sway & Ends. Panzer Plate.
    Are you talking about the BlueTooth portion. Because in the US we don't have access to the "phone" portion of the stereo (RNS-850?)