2010 Volkswagen Golf TDI 2dr w/ Sunroof (Manual) Morristown, NJ

Discussion in 'Diesel Cars and SUV' started by scarFromAguitar, Jun 12, 2012.

1. scarFromAguitar

scarFromAguitar New Member

Car:
    Golf TDI 2010
    $19350

Manual Transmission. Takes Diesel fuel. Blue Graphite Color. Under 38,500 Miles. It's like 38350-something if you want to be exact. 2 door. Sunroof. Heated Seats, iPod/iPhone connectivity. FREE Sirius Satellite Radio FOR LIFE due to a bug in sirius radio subscription...you can see for yourself if you don't believe me! Bluetooth. Power Seat. You can get 50+ MPG on this vehicle if you drive conservatively, 40 MPG the lowest even if you have a heavy foot! The car has just been detailed as you can see in the pics... I took care of it! I can provide car fax if necessary, vin, etc. All scheduled maintenance has been done. I'm not a dealer, I'm a private seller! The only reason I'm selling the car is because I originally bought this for commuting purposes, but due to a job a change I barely drive and decided to acquire a different vehicle. This vehicle will just be parked and sit until someone comes along and takes this great deal... to be honest I'll miss it.

Call/Text 908 312 2077 if interested. Almost instant responses via text. I can only return calls after 6:30pm for the most part. You can come see the car weekdays after 7:30pm, or I'm flexible anytime weekends.... contact me to come take a look!

I can also picture message additional pics of the interior if you'd like. No one has sat in the car since the professional detailing has been completed.

908 312 2077

see pics @ http://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/3007821373.html
    login to remove this ad
  2. scarFromAguitar

scarFromAguitar New Member

Car:
    Golf TDI 2010
    PRICE LOWERED TO 18500, FIRM, bottom dollar.
  3. brianem32926

brianem32926 New Member

Car:
    2003 jetta tdi
    still available?

If so could you drop me a PM - I'd like to get some specifics. Thx!