1. Welcome to myturbodiesel.com, if this is your first visit, please read 1000 answered questions - TDI FAQ, DIY, and Wiki by clicking the link here or in the navigation bar above. Click the "Sign up Now" button to the right to create an account, registration is fast and free.
  2. After you create a free account, every subforum has reply boxes. Here is a thread showing how to create an account or post a new question, shown with pictures

2010 TDI Cup Edition - Black

Discussion in 'Diesel Cars and SUV' started by jer1775, Aug 12, 2012.

1. jer1775

jer1775 New Member

Car:
    2010 TDI Cup
    2010 Jetta TDI Cup Edition Asking $21,800 - This car is extremely rare. Just look at the pictures at first glance you would swear it was an Audi or BMW. Volkswagen made very few of them and 2010 was the last year they made a high quality Jetta. Best of all this diesel gets 44 miles per gallon! Seriously it cost me 50 bucks to fill up and it will take me 500 miles. The only reason I am selling it is because I need a truck for some rental properties we own. Here are just some of the features: 19 inch rims, paddle shift or automatic, navigation system, DVD, CD, MP3, SD Card, hook your iphone up to the car, crystal clear blue tooth, sliding sunroof, all weather package, spoiler, chrome gas pedal. 42,000 miles with all the service work done at Maple Hill Auto. You wont see anyone else on the road in a car like this come check it out today it wont last long. Jeremy 269 598 3975

view more pics here http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/cto/3180861455.html

[​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
    login to remove this ad