1. Welcome to myturbodiesel.com, if this is your first visit, please read 1000 answered questions - TDI FAQ, DIY, and Wiki by clicking the link here or in the navigation bar above. Click the "Sign up Now" button to the right to create an account, registration is fast and free.
  2. After you create a free account, every subforum has reply boxes. Here is a thread showing how to create an account or post a new question, shown with pictures

2006 Jetta TDI, DSG DMF part # needed!

Discussion in 'Mk5 VW Jetta, Sportwagen, and Audi A3 TDI' started by jchresto, Jan 8, 2012.

1. jchresto

jchresto New Member

Car:
    Jetta TDI/2006
    First time posting here, but have been a reader/researcher for years.

Dealer was no use in troubleshooting my trans issues, two seperate dealers wanted to R&R the unit at $5K+ :eek.

I have a 2006 140+K DSG automatic with the dreaded DMF (dual mass flywheel) death rattle (figured this out after researching issue here, thanks to all :D)

I found this at Dieselgeek.com: DSG Flywheel 03G 105 266BE for 2005.5 and 2006 Jetta TDI & 2004 through 2006 New Beetle TDI While researching DMF issues.

My dealer tells me my VIN shows a trans model/code of HXU.

My question is how do I find out if this part from Dieselgeek.com is what I need to replace my DMF?

Thanks for the help in advance, and keep up the great job of sharing info!
    login to remove this ad
  2. chittychittybangbang

chittychittybangbang Administrator

Car:
    2006 Jetta TDI
    It will fit but contact dieselgeek to make sure :)
  3. jchresto

jchresto New Member

Car:
    Jetta TDI/2006
    I was not sure if they had tech support, thanks for the suggestion and the quick responce!